“Lovely dinner ”

Violette et Francois
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Violette et Francois is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$26 - US$59
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Chez Violette et Francois vous vous sentirez comme a la maison. Notre plus grand plaisir est de prendre soins de vous. Nos plats sont tous elabores par nous memes sur la base de produits frais du marche. Par ailleurs nous avons pense aux personnes intolerantes au gluten et avons selectionne un ensemble de plats parfaitement adaptes avec du pain specifique pour accompagner. Par ailleurs nous avons la possibilite de vous proposer des privatisations partielles ou totale en fonction de votre demande.
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We were recommended this restaurant by our hotel and told if we told the waiter we would receive a discount, this didn't happen but the food was so enjoyable that we didn't mind. The waiter was very patient with us and translated the menu. If you are looking for good food and a nice atmosphere this is the place to go.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

We visited this great little restaurant out of the blue and it didn't disappoint. We speak no French whatsoever so visiting a small restaurant such as this can seem daunting. The worries are quickly taken away as the waiters speak great English and we appreciated the time that was taken to explain every dish on the menu in English! The food was great and not a bad price!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

My partner and I didn't have a dinner reservation and the evening was slowly passing by. We happened upon this restaurant whilst exploring the area and boy, am I glad that we did.
As a 'Brit Abroad' I do sometimes get a touch anxious when entering a restaurant as sometimes my language skills let me down a touch, but the staff here were wonderfully patient with my French and with explaining slowly so I could understand (There was even the odd bit of English from the staff which was above and beyond as far as I'm concerned).
The food was delightful, the wine, magnificent and the ambience was something else. Looking at the pictures of the bare restaurant, the place is barely recognisable, when full the place is simply wonderful.
For me, this is as good as it gets. My partner loved the place too, she maybe would prefer to go out for fine dining, but for me this is what I'm after when I eat out.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

We enjoyed our lunch. The fish of the day was lovely with a sauce that my husband finished to the last drop. My lamb chops were good but there wasn't very much meat in the two.

Reviewed 30 December 2015

Had dinner with some friends - the services and the food was both excellent. We ordered from the daily special menu - and were not disappointed. The waiter was also excellent at suggesting perfect wines to go with the meal - highly recommend.