All reviewsmarcel sembatmetro stationtaxireceptionbed
Reviewed 7 December 2016

The hotel is a tradiational Paris hotel that has been modernised with an amusing travel/jungle theme. The hotel is ideally located only metres from the metro with a wider range of restaurants nearby.

The reception was polite and efficient with a selections of drinks and snacks for sale. The hotel, like many Paris hotels, has a small lift that can take only one person and their luggage.

The room was recently decorated and well maintained. A basic room with flat screen tv and many conviently located power sockets. The shower room was small but well designed and very clean. There was some traffic noise but the soundproofing on the window kept most of it out when it was closed.

The breakfast buffet included a nice selection of breads, cakes, fruit, cereals, juices, cheeses, coffee etc. One item of special interest was a juice machine that you feed with oranges and it squeezes them whilst you press a button giving you really fresh and tasty orange juice.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel after staying in a new ibis styles thinking it is was the same standard.
What A surprise for me !! The building was old, small, lift big enough for a small suitcase, and half attempt has been made to renovate the rooms. You can still smell the old, shabby hotel.

I booked this hotel and will never go back again.

When we arrived they gave us a room key and to our surprise, the Room was unmade and dirty ! I went to complain , they gave me another room, same again, that room was not made either ! I have never experienced that before . I was so upset but it was late and was with a child so I tried to ask for refund and find new hotel but decided to stay after they offered a third room which was not brilliant but at least done.
The Room was on the Road side and very noisy.
In the morning we were rushed through breakfast and the coffee machine not working properly, not much food left.

When checking out, no apologies from the staff or anything.
I will never go back to this hotel and will not recommend to anyone.

I trusted the Accor hôtels new openings on their website and naively booked but it spoiled our week end.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Staff at front desk was really kind to help me to take a taxi, and other things.
The location is very nice to commute to downtown using metro line 9, just exit of the marcel sembat station. In addition, the Monoprix is just across the street in 5 minutes working distance.
The only minor thing that I might talk is related to "the drains in shower room including basin ", which may be needed to check frequently.
It would be better if the hotel gives some recommendations(restaurants/shopping spots, etc) with map around the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Very well though of design and facility . This is where we can say small is beautiful!
Very friendly staff , good location clean and tidy place.
Accessibility to all needed services and transport ,
Highly recommended for quality budget accommodation

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Awn S
Reviewed 29 July 2016

Experience OK. Hotel very well located just outside metro station and at walking distance of various places to eat. Nice staff at the reception as well as at the breakfast area. The room is rather small but well organised and cosy. Place is clean and the bed seemed rather new. The area is a bit noisy due to the traffic around, but nothing really disturbing.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business