All reviewsthe busrooftop bareiffel toweri highly recommend this hoteljet lagtwo blocksroland garrostwo metro stationshotel is locatedvery nice hotelquiet neighborhoodpastriesvery helpful staffparis boulognebusiness trippublic transporteuros
Reviewed 24 July 2018

A clean, modern hotel. It has two bars, one rooftop and one off the lobby. The staff are friendly and professional, the rooms are comfortable and clean, with everything we needed (including a bathtub, which was great!). It's not in the centre, but pretty easy to navigate on public transport.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank y_alison
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I was invited by friends to spend a long weekend in Paris and they booked for me thix charming hotel. The service was very good, the buffet breakfast rich and of good quality, but most of all, I had a spacious room with private veranda (almost impossible to find in the Paris area) and with a great benefit for those that prefer to rent a car to move around, los budget underground parking facilities. And, the day I was leaving I asked if I can leave the car in the parking until late in tbe afternoon and I was kindly allowed without extra charge. If you decide to try it, check if one of the rooms with a private veranda is available. It really worths it!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank 18Octave
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is not really near the Eiffel Tower but it’s an easy metro ride to everywhere. I didn’t know anything about the metro and felt comfortable navigating our way there. The front desk showed me on the map how to get there and no troubles. The staff is very friendly and the rooms had everything we need and are very comfortable. This hotel located where it’s at is also good because it’s not loaded with tourist every where and there are many shops and restaurants in walking distance. The staff all spoke English very well, so it made it easy for us.

The food at their in house restaurant was very good. The selection at the breakfast buffet was enough and was about 17 Euro. Ask for the 20% discount cards from the front desk. They gave us three for our stay. Their dinner was probably the best food I’ve had on this trip, which was a surprise to me. It was a bit pricey but well worth it. It’s between a 4-5 Star meal. I think I paid about 35 Euro for a starter, entree, and a dessert. My son had the entree and dessert for about 25 Euro. Between the convenience and the quality, you really can’t go wrong.

The hotel has a cool rooftop bar where many hang out and have wine and cheese or snacks. In July the weather is perfect for hanging out up there. If you’re traveling alone , this a great place to socialize. Everyone seemed friendly. There are some pretty beautiful views as well there.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Hakalau23
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I love this courtyard as a base for Paris because you're in the subs / with actual locals surrounding you. It is so much better than living in a shoebox amongst crowded hotels in downtown Paris. You have easy access to local supermarkets, local shopping malls, boutique shops, bakeries, metros, and trains. I feel completely safe in this area compared to last time i was in Paris. Staffs at the Courtyard are very friendly and helpful to all guest (esp. when I was catching early flight to CDG after my UBER driver didn't show up).

Room Tip: get quiet corner rooms which are bigger and less noisy
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Emily T
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We stayed overnight after our flight to Paris and again before our return. The rooftop bar is a great location to view the hills around Paris as well as a glimpse of the Eiffel Tower. Claudio took great care of us on the rooftop bar. Melanie in the restaurant guided us through the wine list with her preference as well as through the menu. When an accompanying side to our main course was not our preference, she offered and delivered an excellent alternative. The food is excellent from burgers to duck and the extensive breakfast buffet is vast and delicious. The General Manager visits throughout the property taking time to great guests and hear of their experience. The front desk will assist with any need from calling a reputable taxi, to restaurant recommendations and any room need. Highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple