All reviewseiffel towerbuffet breakfastfootball stadiumbooked this hotelmetro stopthe hotel staffjean bouinnice hotelstadiaparisshampoostade
Reviewed 12 June 2017

The Hotel is not far away located from the Football Stadium and to the next Metro Station. A Long the Hotel you can find many bars and Restaurants.
The receptionist is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are all very small but that is what you Need when you are in Paris. We enjoyed this small, nice and fine Hotel. Good breakfast. Only debt is the public paking lot is far away.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
PatrickHayatHotels, Directeur général at Hotel Alpha Paris Tour Eiffel by Patrick Hayat, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear joern76870,
Thank you very much for choosing Hotel Alpha and for taking time to share your review on TripAdvisor.
We are glad to read that you enjoyed the convenient location of the Hotel close to Parc des Princes football stadium and Roland Garros.
Your compliments about the staff and our buffet breakfast are deeply apreciated. We like sharing our good adresses for bars and restaurants and we hope you had the opportunity to taste one of our selection.
The size of most of our rooms is 12 m square which corresponds to the standards for 3-stars hotels in Paris. Regarding your remark about the parking, I would like to let you know that the Hotel has its own private parking located nearby in our street. You can book it with extra cost contacting the Reception team.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again for your next stay in Paris.
Best regards,
Bernard Garnier
Director of the Alpha Hotel.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Nice staff, but the survey I filled in before my stay was completly useless, I clicked that I wanted extra pillows and a town map but got neither.
Breakfast was good, also good selection of teas beside the coffee and some juices. The bed were REALLY comfy, I could've sleep there forever. The bathroom is really small, espacially the shower, I am not the thinnest person so I had some problems with this. Allover great hotel, would definetly recommend to others (:

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PatrickHayatHotels, Directeur général at Hotel Alpha Paris Tour Eiffel by Patrick Hayat, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you taking the time to share your experience with us and for your nice comment about our team and our buffet breakfast. I am glad you enjoyed our high end bedding as this is something we focus on.
I'm sorry that the size of your bathroom did not suit you. Our hotel offers different bathroom sizes depending on the rooms due to the architectural constraints of our building.
Thank you for bringing to our attention we have missed your request for additional free services. I sincerly apologize for it. Be assured we will be more attentive to the answers we receive from our pre-stay survey in the future.
We hope to see you again for your next stay in Paris.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

It was my second time in this beautiful hotel! I would highly recommend it. The location is really very good. The staff extremely friendly! Especially Kamal.
The breakfast is very nice too. I'll come definantly back the Alpha hotel Paris!!!!
Thanks for everything!!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ouarda A
PatrickHayatHotels, Directeur général at Hotel Alpha Paris Tour Eiffel by Patrick Hayat, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Dear Ouarda,
Thank you very much for your very nice feedback about your 2 stays at the Hotel, it made our day. We are glad to read that you enjoy the convenient hotel location, close to metro station Marcel Sembat, and our buffet breakfast.
Your nice comments are deeply appreciated and have been forwarded to our team.
Thanks again for your kindness and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again !

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

My initial thoughts were to find a new hotel before stepping food inside. The small hotel is located a 3 minute walk from Marcel Sembat station. Down a quiet road which gets dark at night. It will take you about 45 minutes to get to central Paris from the hotel. I would not recommend staying here if you are a tourist, you can certainly find closer hotels for the same price. As a young female I would not stay in this area alone.

Breakfast was ok, a small buffet offering all the necessities. The lobby was nice and large and the Eiffel Tower theme is interesting. Considering you are no where near the actual tower - quite misleading really.

Apparently the hotel is newly refurbished. I would have hated to arrive before this. The carpet on the stairs is worn, the paint work isn't great.

The bathroom was nice, modern shower, nice hair dryer and clean tiles. The bedroom was tiny, no head board on the bed and you only get 1 pillow each. If your on the 4th floor like I was, you will not get wifi in your room. There are no tea & coffee making facilities.

There was no welcome card or letter in your room. It had a very much had a neglected feel.

The staff were really nice and helpful, I feel bad for leaving such an honest review however I do not want others to be as disappointed as I was on my weekend away.

I imagine it would be a good hotel to stay for business but I will not visit on a leisurely holiday again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Issemm
PatrickHayatHotels, Directeur général at Hotel Alpha Paris Tour Eiffel by Patrick Hayat, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Dear Madam,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I sincerely regret that our hotel did not meet your expectations.
Our hotel is located in Boulogne-Billancourt, closed to Marcel Sembat metro station (line 9) from which you can directly reach Trocadero station and the amazing Eiffel Tower in barely 20 minutes.
The district of Châtelet Les Halles, the hypercentre of Paris, is indeed more distant. It takes 40 minutes to get there by Metro with one change.
I am pleased to read you enjoyed the decoration of our boutique hotel which is on the Eiffel Tower theme but I regret to read it made confusion about our location.
To answer your different remarks about the room, the Classic room you booked is 12m² but we have different rooms for different expectations with bigger sizes. If you finally consider to visit us again, please do not hesitate to request while booking your room for a specific floor or area, or ask our staff upon arrival, who will be happy to accommodate you in one of our Superior rooms if they can.
I am deeply sorry to read that you faced a technical problem with the internet connection and for the inconvenience it may cause. All of our rooms, whatever the floor, is equiped with free high-speed internet connection. Our Front Desk is able to settle this kind of thing quickly but they told me you did not warn them.
Also, we will soon receive additional pillows as well as bed runners for each of our rooms. The reception could have given you an extra pillow if you requested it.
Please do not hesitate to ask for help or advice on anything as we are here to meet our guests' expectations and to make sure they have great experience.
We do not offer tea or coffee facilities in the Classic rooms but our guests enjoy our 24 hours free coffee corner in the lobby.
Finally, I must admit I am a little bit surprised by your remark about the rate. Usually our customers are more than satisfied with the good value for money we offer and your travel agency got a very good deal with breakfast included.
We thank you for bringing your feedback to our attention and give us a chance to better our service and communication.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Great hospitality and warmth shown by the staff. They were helpful in suggesting places to visit and restaurants to try out. The rooms were clean but since I was there during the hot summer days, a lack of an A/C was a bit of a discomfort. Rooms were cleaned every day and the toiletries were of high quality.

Breakfast was good and the complementary 'Ceylon Tea' served at the lobby was a great value-add. I would certainly stay here when I visit Paris again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
PatrickHayatHotels, Directeur général at Hotel Alpha Paris Tour Eiffel by Patrick Hayat, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us, we really appreciate it. We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed your Parisian getaway.
It was our pleasure to help and guide you while visiting our dear Paris. We provide fans for the rooms but no air conditioning indeed for the few days that are hot. September is beautiful and at perfect temperature, we hope to see you again soon and will have your favorite tea ready for you!
Best regards