“Wonderful hosts”

Restaurant Ashok Samrat
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Good meal & great hosts. They helped us & made great suggestions explaining how the dishes were made. Enjoyed our evening very much.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We chose this restaurant because of the reviews and we weren't disappointed. We didn't book but you should do if possible as we got the last table. Although the restaurant was half empty when we arrived the very friendly owner explained they had a big party arriving later and sure enough about 50 of the local community turned up for their by monthly meal. Always a good sign.
Our table was small but the welcome was as if we were family. The food was outstanding and all cooked on charcoal ovens...no gas allowed. The mixture of spices is an old family recipe handed down and Dad was in the kitchen cooking. Everything we had was homemade and delicious and the menu extensive.
We will definitely be returning!!!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

As a pilot often flying to Le Bourget I'm very glad to have a good Indian place to go to.
Family run business who make you feel really welcome right away.
Food wise, absolutely awesome as far my judgment goes, as I haven't been to India yet, but what I can definitely say that it is well above average in among European Indian restaurants.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

The place seems a bit odd but is absolutely worth to visit. Great flavours and food is very tasty with rich variety by good value. Service is very helpful and friendly so if you don´t mind a bit of cheerful conversation (English no prob at all) you can just extend your experience there and size of beer bottes could be surprising. The owners are witty caring guys. This is the warm place with great meals.

1  Thank Mrcholiska
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I'm a huge fan of Indian cuisine, so when I saw this restaurant nearby my hotel I decided I must try it.
The restaurant is a little run down but clean. The staff are all very welcoming, helpful and also speak English.
The menu, which is also available in English has a wide selection. I recommend their Onion Bhaji, Vindaloo and Korma as well as Naan bread. It was truly a delicious meal, great value and an enjoyable experience!