“Always delicious ”

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I have been multiple times a customer . Even order often home delivery. The food is always good and freshly prepared. The place is clean very quiet . Service is discreet , good timing,without the usual rush we see in the japanease restaurants to bring the dishes quickly. The prices are fair for a good quality food. I recommend if you are in the area

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

One of the best Japanese restaurants abroad where I have been for a long time!Very friendly people and nice ambiance. Having a great evening with some relations after exhibition EuroNaval. Fore sure acceptable pricing and we come back again.

1  Thank Erik v
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

I was a bit apprehensive at first as the area doesn't look suitable for a good sushi restaurant but I was incredibly surprised at how wrong I was.
First of all the menu (available in English) has some great choices and combinations including a choice of "Brochettes" and Soups.
The fish for the sushi was super fresh and most sushi courses come with a bowl of miso and fresh salad.
The prices for everything were also very affordable!

1  Thank James B
Reviewed 29 February 2016

I have ben travelling to Le Bourget twice a year for the last 6 years but had never tried this restaurant before. How I wish I had, as this is one of the best of the limited offer on the strip. The food and service is first class and even the restaurant décor is nice, if not exactly WOW.
We had a table for 6, and including drinks the bill came to less than 160 euros.

If you are in the area, definitely give it a visit. I'll be going back when I'm in town next September!

Reviewed 22 December 2015

This place does not give you the impression that its top branché but they serve the best sushis in the area. Cheap and tasty. Take Away and delivery.