See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2017

The three biggest assets of this hotel, apart from the price, is its 50 m proximity to the SNCF station. You're at Paris Gare Saint Lazare in no time from where you can catch the métro to the city. Then the cleanliness and safety. Nothing to criticise here. Their probably biggest asset though are the charming young ladies at the reception early evening weekdays. The friendliest reception I've had in a long time after a stressful working day. I'm still here 13th of June 2017. You know who you are... ;)

I had to remove half a point because there is only one electric socket in the room, apart from one in the bathroom, the only one you can use to operate the provided fan (which is good in summer) if you don't want to charge either your laptop or something else in a bathroom. Another half point down for the intrusive and patronising warnings all over. "Don't smoke or you'll get smoked" and "Don't move any furniture" as if I have any intention to do so. Otherwise it's very good, clean and safe if you're like me, not a big fan of opulent breakfast early in the morning. Café - croissant that will do. Orange juice perhaps...

Besides, the wifi is very reliable. You have to log on again everytime you shut down your device but that's a minor problem compared to other hotels where you can't even expect consistent wifi quality.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2016

This is a cheap hotel, but it is not the least bit dirty or unkempt. We were two young women traveling alone, and the neighborhood seemed very safe. We are backpacking through Europe, so, obviously, our requirements are minimal, but I think they did an great job meeting them for a reasonable price. The day desk clerk speaks English, and even the one who doesn't found someone to help translate.

The only warning is how loud it is. Parisians like to party late, and there is construction going on about half a block away. Either bring earplugs or just do what we did, and exhaust yourself to the point of delirium every night.

Also, the location is a little far from the metro. It's a fifteen minute walk to get to anything else in Paris, unless you take a cab or a bus. We enjoyed strolling through Paris - that was part of the experience for us - and the streets seem very safe, even late at night.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

This Hotel is a typical 3 stars hotel, not fancy, service is basic, but the rooms are clean and bed is comfortable, and the triple room is big enough.
However, the night shift receptionist doesn't speak English, the hot water took a relatively long time till we got it in the room and my wife had to take a cold shower till I called the receptionist who arrived and told me in French give it time and the water will be warmer!
There was a leakage in the ceiling in Room 48.
Anyways, as I mentioned it's good for a one night stay, that's it!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2015

Decent rooms for the money but it's not actually Paris it is in Levallois. The closest atraction it's Moulin Rouge 10 euros with the cab. The Anatole France metro station (with a suitcase ) 15-20 min walking. A lots of restaurants and pizza places very close to the hotel.A train station its very close less than 5 min. walking.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2015

I was a young woman staying alone and I felt safe, which I found very surprising given the busy location of the hotel.

The room was basic but very clean and had (almost) everything you need for a short stay, it would have been nice to have a kettle for a cup of tea.

The staff were always friendly and one even tried to teach me some French.

The hotel is close to a train station, bars/restaurants and a building site therefore it was very loud with the windows open, which was annoying in the hot weather, but the windows were double glazed and did block out most noise when closed.

If you want to see things in this area or visit friends it's a reasonably priced choice. Although it's easy enough to get into the centre of Paris (I recommend using a bus rather than the metro) I wouldn't recommend it if you're a typical sightseer as it just isn't the best area as a base for the typical Paris sights.

Stayed: June 2015