Hotel de la Jatte(Neuilly-sur-Seine)
US$87
US$78
Neuilly Park(Neuilly-sur-Seine)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$123
Priceline
Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly(Neuilly-sur-Seine)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$145
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Hotel Maillot(Neuilly-sur-Seine)
US$153
Hotel Charlemagne(Neuilly-sur-Seine)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$53
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Hotel Paris Neuilly(Neuilly-sur-Seine)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$93
Priceline
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Hotel du Roule(Neuilly-sur-Seine)
US$139
US$130
Travelocity
Le Bon Hotel(Neuilly-sur-Seine)(Great Value!)
US$110
galahotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$162
US$156
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsbreadshower bracketboutique hotelsingle roommetroparisjardinrenovationneighborhood
Reviewed 11 December 2016

Lovely lovely breakfast - wonderful staff, and a great location - was here for a business trip, and really enjoyed it.

The staff were wonderful and location wise, it is perfect. Really good breakfast to start the day off right.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

The good
Location is very good
Room very cosy
Bathroom super spacious
Rooms just like the pictures on the site
Decent Internet

The bad
Some parts on the room are a bit run down
TV had only a couple of channels with good signal
No shower which means having a quick shower in the tub made quite a mess
Breakfast could use a few more hot items
A bit overpriced for what it is

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2016

The location of the hotel is very good just a few steps from the metro station, The rooms are in comparison with general Paris standard bigger, bed was comfortable. Breakfast was fair. The hotel has a nice inner garden and some places to relax.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We took one of the larger rooms which was spacious and reasonably well appointed. The bathroom was clean. Nice view over the garden. We did not use the common areas but they looked pleasant. The wifi network worked well. All in all, the hotel is not exciting, but it offers good value by Paris standards and is conveniently located if you want to stay in Neuilly yet have easy access to central Paris.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

This hotel is suppose to be 3 stars, it deffinatly does not deserve that!!
The rooms are very small with hardly any room to walk around the bed, without banging your knees on something. When I arrived at the hotel I got into my room and could not believe how little space there was to put my things. I had 3 hangers and was staying for 10 nights, when I asked the reception for more his reply was 'madam this is only a 3* hotel, I will ask tomorrow' it is only through me persisting did he manage to get me 3 more from a cupboard somewhere. So I had to layer my clothes on top of each other which is not ideal when most of my clothes were shirts and smart trousers.
I stayed in room 101, PLEASE AVOID should they offer you this room, it is extremely noisy aswell as extremely small- Infact I get the impression it should be a cupboard or office space rather than a room. It is only because of the bathroom area did I decide it must be a hotel room!
The breakfast is poor, same thing every day, dried croissants, boiled eggs, yogurt. If you want w cooked breakfast do not stay here, I was sick of the site by the end of the week. The black waitress with the braids in her hair and glasses at breakfast is extremely unwelcoming to anyone who isn't French and abruptly asked me what my room number was every morning even though she knew I was staying at the hotel, I noted she did not do this to anyone else!! She also cleans and dusts things down around you while you are eating which i found quite rude and off putting while I was still eating!!
I came in after a long day of working and asked for a coffee in which the 2 men on reception looked at me like I had 2 heads, they said 'not possible, you have it in your room' in which I replied 'no I don't' which I didn't. They said 'yes you do, you have the coffee sticks', and I replied I have no tea or coffee making facilities in my room, and as it turns out I should of had them in my room from the beginning of my stay, and this was 4 days in!!
Get ready for the worst part of my stay...I came back to the hotel one night and when entering the bathroom I found my toothbrush in the sink but not just in the sink, down the plug hole in which when I proceeded to pull it out it was covered in all I can describe as 'gunk' I was absolutely horrified!! I notified the reception straight away who asked to enter my room to witness what I had just found, and they were apologetic but at this point I was ready to cry, so just went to the supermarket to buy another. I kindly asked that no one attended to my room for the rest of my stay.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank lors_8
GeneralManagerJDN, Directeur général at Jardin de Neuilly, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Dear Guest,

Needless to say when we saw your comment on TripAdvisor last week regarding your stay beginning of September, we were left puzzled and it is rather uncommon that we hear of such displeasure.

Regarding your room, your employer asked for a single room and the last available room at this time was 120 sq ft, bathroom not included, which he knew and confirmed.
Our breakfast is made from fresh products from one of the best baker in Paris : Eric Kayser and we are delivered every morning. We are sorry that you felt disturbed during breakfast time; it is in our policy to ask the room number of each guest as we have 3 different employees in charge of breakfast during a week. The waitress always welcomes you even though you had breakfast at closing time (breakfast is from 7 to 10 am).

We are sorry that your experience in Paris didn’t turn out the way you wanted and that your employer didn’t keep you, but that was not fair to take it out on the hotel staff as they were specially helpful with you : Fresh milk each morning in your mini bar, coffee served even late at night, staff not asking your room number from the 4th day of your stay …

Yours Sincerely,