Hotel Confort
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
All reviewsthe ownerwarm welcometrain stationone nighton arrivalwould stay againroom was cleanmariecarinaparknoisebicycles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Awful, we chose this place based on location and reviews. I am lost for words location is down a side street in a very down at heel area of the town it is admittedly only a 10 minute walk from the centre of town. The balcony of the laughably named deluxe room looks straight into the living room of the flat across the street we could see and hear their TV. The owner has a dog which barks to announce the movement of guests which is all the time. As I said we'd gone for the deluxe room so can't imagine how small and cramped the standard was. On our booking form it stated we had use of the executive lounge and library area (the foyer worth an old dining table a few chars and some books on the window sill) we booked for 4 nights through booking . Com we stayed for 1 - it is clean but it's not what it says it is and it's so noisy sleep isn't easy.

Stayed: September 2016
2  Thank groovy1970s
Reviewed 14 April 2016

We had a room on the first floor in the front of the building, which was very quaint, but comfortable. It was inclined to get noisey early in the morning when the street cleaner went past a couple of times!!
The owner was very pleasant and a mine of information, helping us sort out places of interest and restaurants to eat at. The location of the hotel couldn't have been better as it was in walking distance of the rail station, the bus station and the city attractions. The poets park is also near by and worth a visit.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front are subject to traffic noise.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2015

Only in Beziers for one night but very pleasantly surprised at the genuinely warm welcome I received from Marie, the owner. She gave me a choice of quiet rooms, recommended a small restaurant not far away and upon departure, kindly showed me a short cut to the navette bus stop to the airport. The accommodation is simple and comfortable; breakfast, freshly prepared and usually served in your room. I'd certainly book here again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Jan M
Reviewed 19 July 2015

My friend and I were pleasantly surprised to be greeted with such hospitality in a quiet French town near the Mediterranean. We had called ahead and made a reservation on one day notice.(It was a Sun eve). The proprietor of the hotel(Marie) speaks English quite well. She is friendly, helpful in directing us around town and had the best croissants for breakfast that I had in all of my stay in France. The room was clean, comfortable and convenient. It is located near a beautiful city garden.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 169susan
Reviewed 6 July 2015

Found this little place in the centre of Beziers. Owner Marie is very welcoming and knowledgeable..... nothing is too much trouble. Quirky rooms but clean and comfortable. Worth a stopover or longer stay.

Room Tip: Sunnier at the front. Quieter at the back
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business