Campanile Beziers(Villeneuve les Beziers)
US$73
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$102
US$94
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Le Monestie(Boujan sur Libron)
US$95
US$83
Hotel in Situ(Beziers)
US$169
  • Pool
B&B Hotel Beziers(Villeneuve les Beziers)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$59
Hotels.com
Peniche Durandal Chambres d'Hotes(Villeneuve les Beziers)
US$158
US$143
US$196
US$190
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Le Pavillon(Villeneuve les Beziers)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$105
Hotel des Poetes(Beziers)(Great Value!)
US$79
La Villa Guy(Beziers)
US$212
US$205
All reviewsthe ownerwarm welcometrain stationone nighton arrivalwould stay againmariecarinaparknoisebicycles
Reviewed 28 April 2017

I came by plane and needed a quiet and simple place to stay for one night, at a reasonable distance from the train station, to start on a railway journey. Hôtel Confort offered a modest room, which fitted my needs (and helped me to avoid unnecessary spending). The room was clean, the bathroom was good. The owner was very friendly and polite, and it was a pleasure to have a conversation with her (with a glass of water) on arrival. There was much noise in the streets, however, on account of both building activities in adjacent houses and extensive cleaning of a nearby square. But the owner could not help either. I should have kept the window closed, perhaps... If I ever return to Béziers, this is a good place to return to.

Room Tip: Perhaps ask a room not facing the road
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 1 June 2017

dear guest, thank you for the nice review. I let you know that the building activities will very soon be finished! You are welcome anytime!

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Awful, we chose this place based on location and reviews. I am lost for words location is down a side street in a very down at heel area of the town it is admittedly only a 10 minute walk from the centre of town. The balcony of the laughably named deluxe room looks straight into the living room of the flat across the street we could see and hear their TV. The owner has a dog which barks to announce the movement of guests which is all the time. As I said we'd gone for the deluxe room so can't imagine how small and cramped the standard was. On our booking form it stated we had use of the executive lounge and library area (the foyer worth an old dining table a few chars and some books on the window sill) we booked for 4 nights through booking . Com we stayed for 1 - it is clean but it's not what it says it is and it's so noisy sleep isn't easy.

Stayed: September 2016
2  Thank groovy1970s
Reviewed 14 April 2016

We had a room on the first floor in the front of the building, which was very quaint, but comfortable. It was inclined to get noisey early in the morning when the street cleaner went past a couple of times!!
The owner was very pleasant and a mine of information, helping us sort out places of interest and restaurants to eat at. The location of the hotel couldn't have been better as it was in walking distance of the rail station, the bus station and the city attractions. The poets park is also near by and worth a visit.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front are subject to traffic noise.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2015

Only in Beziers for one night but very pleasantly surprised at the genuinely warm welcome I received from Marie, the owner. She gave me a choice of quiet rooms, recommended a small restaurant not far away and upon departure, kindly showed me a short cut to the navette bus stop to the airport. The accommodation is simple and comfortable; breakfast, freshly prepared and usually served in your room. I'd certainly book here again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Jan M
Reviewed 19 July 2015

My friend and I were pleasantly surprised to be greeted with such hospitality in a quiet French town near the Mediterranean. We had called ahead and made a reservation on one day notice.(It was a Sun eve). The proprietor of the hotel(Marie) speaks English quite well. She is friendly, helpful in directing us around town and had the best croissants for breakfast that I had in all of my stay in France. The room was clean, comfortable and convenient. It is located near a beautiful city garden.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple