“Real corned beef hash”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We have been going to egg harbor since it opened and I was surprised this morning that they put corned beef hash back on the menu. It's not that canned crap, it's made from real corned beef without a ton of potatoes.

There's a reason you have to wait to be seated.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Pretty good omelette. Food was good but the service stood out. It was very busy but was able to handle the traffic very well.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I went for a Mother's Day brunch. It was extremely busy (40 min wait). However, everywhere is busy on Mother's Day. So you can't fault them that. The outside waiting area was spacious & provided some shade. So our wait passed quickly. From the moment we arrived everyone that we encountered was very friendly. The hostess greeted us with a smile; our server was attentive and the cashiers on the way out were personable & pleasant. The portions were generous. I did could not finish my food. I had french toast, eggs & chicken sausage...delish! Even my husband, a pork/beef man liked the chicken sausage. That is truly saying a lot. He had pancakes & bacon. His pancakes were huge! I mean, like an entire full size plate to themselves huge. Both of us left full & satisfied. We will definitely return. I want to try the lunch items. They sounded awesome.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Comfortable patio dining and friendly service. The San Antonio Chorizo Skillet was fantastic. Strawberry orange juice and cherrywood smoked bacon a must have.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

The inside was so loud we had to eat outside on the patio. I was disgusted by the iron mesh table tops. They were very sticky to the touch and when I looked closely at them there was something (maybe old dried syrup) stuck in the mesh of the top.

My french toast was okay but I had to keep asking for some syrup. I always ask for my bacon to be very very well done. The first time it came it was totally raw. I sent it back and when it arrived it was still not cooked enough so I sent it back again. I never did get my syrup so I ended up asking the people next to us if they were through with theirs. By that time my french toast was cold.