“Burger with Egg :)”
Review of Kitchen of Atlanta

Kitchen of Atlanta
Ranked #6 of 100 Restaurants in Johns Creek
Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

Stop by for a quick dinner and got a burger with an egg. The burger was awesome, the fries were OK. Service was very fast and friendly.

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

Was there in a Saturday night. Place is small but you can sit inside or outside. We sat inside. A large loud group was there. Had a hard time hearing the person across the table from me. Not the restaurant's fault regarding patrons. Food was very good and very reasonable. Had the fish and chips. Prepared very well. Not greasy at all. Will return.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

This is a small place, but BIG on flavor. When I say that the fish and chips were the best I've ever eaten-and yeah, been to England a lot...THESE are spectacular. The meal arrived with fresh cut and fried chips with fresh garlic veggies- really really really good. Husband got the house burger- huge, and made to order. house cut fires and everything from the tomato to the lettuce were fresh and tasty. Order at the counter, be seated and you can even see the chefs preparing your meal. Wait staff cute and accommodating and attentive, but don't stand over you. The salad that was brought to another near by table looked Fantastic and I am already planning my next meal out at this place!

Reviewed 2 March 2015 via mobile

Ordered soup of the day. Wasn't happy with it but didn't say anything. My son didn't like it either btw so I know I wasn't being picky as I normally am. Regardless the guy at the register noticed and pretty much forced in a nice way to a great salad in its place..I could easily had rated this place low but the service and effort went a long way. Plus the salad was very good.

1  Thank loujswz
Reviewed 20 December 2014

We stopped in not knowing what to expect. Does not look like much from the outside but the FOOD!!

Our crew had burgers, cheese steaks and sandwiches and everyone in our group thought they were excellent. My burger was fantastic and the chef and owner could not have been nicer. Highly recommend!!!