“Right next to the beautiful lake!”
Review of La Creperie du Lac

La Creperie du Lac
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Excellent Creperie, excellent ice cream and friendly people, stop for a coffee or a light lunch and not forgetting the delicious crepes

Reviewed 18 October 2015

We arrived here after 2pm one Sunday afternoon, when many places were shutting. They were happy to serve us in the charming restaurant. The galettes we ordered were good, and wee would be happy to return another time.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

I had a salad and a sweet crepe. Salad was okay. but my crepe was not good enough for my taste. My husband took a salty galette, which usually should be sarrasin flour but this creperie use normal flour. I will probably not back to order crepe again

Reviewed 4 August 2015

Don't let the fact that this restaurant is down a side street put you off visiting. This one was recommended by a local and we're glad we visited for dinner.
The staff were lovely, the food amazing and the prices very reasonable too.
I have several food allergies and they were able to adapt dishes to suit my needs.
We would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

We had no reservation and managed to secure the last available table for 2!

The service was painfully slow. It was at least half an hour before we could place even an order for drinks and the greeting was totally lacking in warmth.

However, the food and wine were good and the cost was reasonable.