“Excellent food and service. ”

Pizzeria La Main a la Pate
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We received a warm welcome and the waitress was patient with our limited French. Moules and Frites were ordered and devoured by 4 of our party, I had an excellent pizza. Local cider to wash it all down and interesting non alcoholic cocktails for the 2 kids. Warm and friendly, great food.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Pizza and cider - doesn't get any better. Sat in the sunshine outside and had the best pizza I've had outside of Italy. Washed down with a bottle of local cider.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch here today - a warm friendly welcome and fast service - we had Moules Frites which were exceptional and the kids loved the pizzas and ice creams! We often visit Bagnoles and find most restaurants pricy or poor quality so we were delighted to find this little gem - we will be back!

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Our waiter was a really nice chap, the food was good, the ice cream was huge! and really nice, we could have shared one between four of us rather than one each. The atmosphere was good and all the staff were nice people.

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

My he atmosphere was very warm and colorful. It is a small family place with lots of charm. The pizza was good and so was the ice cream. I appreciated they took Amex as I was in town working and that is not so common. I will return.