“A great Lebanese restaurant with a great waiter”
Review of Guenat's

Guenat's
Ranked #1 of 148 Restaurants in Martigues
Price range: US$15 - US$31
Cuisines: Armenian, Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2016

I've lived in Beirut for a while and I can say that this is the first time I felt like I was in Lebanon: the food is simply great and very very abundant! And the waiter is so nice and gentle! I was there with my husband, and it was our first marriage anniversary... the waiter bring us a peace of cake with a candle to celebrate us... a so nice and sweet surprise! I totally recommend the place! I've loved it!

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Very good place...... And very gentle staff...... I was lazy and I did not stay choosing from the menu but I got the "fixed price" menu:
Very good started and perfect lamb with rice: simple but good.
Good Lebanese wine.
Price average.....

Suggested

Reviewed 27 March 2016

The food was very good, the people were very nice and they even made good drinks! I would recommend it every time

Reviewed 30 September 2015

First time in Martiques. Trip advisor good reviews. Great friendly service. Menu in French. Waiters speak English. Ordered 1 plate Vegetarian and 1 chef special, large servings and top quality Lebanese/Armenian food. 1 non alcohol mojito, 1 mineral water plus dessert to share $47 Euros. Excellent.

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

We had a great meal at Guénat's. That wasn't evident because of the market and the performance at that moment. The terrace was crowded and people kept coming and going. Nevertheless all staff kept going and they kept their good mood.
Food was delicious and the Lebanese wine was a fine discovery.

1  Thank Mark V