“Interesting to watch but not a good deal.”

Jolly Rolls Ice Cream
Ranked #10 of 31 Restaurants in Indian Land
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We checked out this new place, hoping for the best. It was a Saturday evening so the line was extraordinarily long. Took us over 45 minutes to get our order. It was fun to watch them make the ice cream and it tastes delicious, however we felt it wasn’t worth the wait wasn’t worth the cost either.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love Jolly Rolls Ice Cream. It's the freshest ice cream you can get, as it's not made until you order it. It's Thai style, so it's rolled and served with various topping, but my absolute favorite is the rice krispies. So good. It's awesome to have this in Indian Land, it's the best ice cream in town!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

My kids love Jolly Rolls ice cream, they say it’s different and it taste awesome. They always want to go to Jolly Rolls.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Great little spot and great ice cream. I like the flavors and the kids love it. There was a nice crowd there today. Also the Cuban coffee is good.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Nice change of pace.
Fast service with lots of smiles.

The pink snow was a big hit with my daughter.

My son really liked the Coca Cola ice cream rolls.

Fun fact: the serve authentic Cuban coffee and it's the real deal.