“Good food beautiful venue lovely vibes”

Sheesh at Ye Olde Kings Head
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Chigwell
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Postcode: IG7 6QA Tel: +44 (0) 208 559 1155
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

The food is very nice, clean food. Very large portions. The staff can’t do enough for you from parking your car, taking your coats, finding you a table, taking your orders. It was all very smooth sailing and the live music upstairs in the cocktail bar was lovely with a nice vibe!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,304)

Reviewed 7 January 2018

My husband and I reserved a table at this establishment on Saturday night , and were very impressed. Food was delicious, service was impeccable from the people who greet you at the door to our lovely waiter. Upstairs in the cocktail lounge was a lovely vibe and great singer. Made to feel very welcome.
Amazing décor .....Thank you for a Fabulous evening x

Reviewed 5 January 2018

My first time at Sheesh. My family live in Essex and have all been a few times, so it was my turn. The venue is stunning, great job, I hadnt been here since its old Kings Head days, lovely to see some old touches but with modern luxury. The service, I have to say, was outstanding. From the minute we walked in the door, there wasnt one moment where I had to look around for service, the waiters were really nice and quite funny. Food was delicious and plentiful, I probably shouldnt have had a starter as I couldnt finish my Chicken Sis!! Will definitely return on my next visit home.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

After few unsuccessful bookings as always was full for requested days, finally we managed to book friend's birthday dinner. My advise: always plan minimum one month in advance if you thinking about this restaurant.
Food was excellence and delicious with outstanding taste. We ordered sets of meet and lamb. For starter we had olives mix, calamari and Halloumi cheese - delicious.
Service and atmosphere was very nice and professional.
One more lovely option - after dinner, which is time limited for 2 or 3 hours, you can seat unlimited in the garden under heated lamps and still enjoy the evening, your company, drinks.
One disappointment - that children are not allow here at any time.
We definitely will return!

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Outstanding food. Ordered the big veal. And was slapped with a slab of soft tender meat. Beautiful food, lovely atmosphere. A restaurant booking everyone would look forward to dining at