“Staying at the hotel & eating in the restaurant”

Innerkip Room Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Inverkip
Price range: US$9 - US$37
Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Brilliant, thank you for looking after our friends & family when they were staying with you the weekend of the 28 th of July. They had a very comfortable stay & the food was excellent. The staff are lovely friendly & efficient. Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We were staying in Kip Marina and the reputation of the food here at the Inverkip Hotel is well known. There is a bridge from outside the marina to the village and the hotel is 100 yards to the right.
It is a charming place, with beams, fantastically stocked bar (try the Glaswegian larger) and a good selection of fine wine.
Staff are very friendly and there is a lovely warm atmosphere.
The food is traditional but cooked to perfection and served with style.
We called in on our first night and it was so good we went back on our second night too.
Simply fantastic and well deserving of the reputation.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We visited here with family twice in June and had excellent food both times. Service was also good. The seafood dishes were particularly good.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

We had Dinner here on Sunday. It has a fairly extensive Menu and we went for Main Courses and Desserts. With myself as an exception, I had the Smoked Salmon and Tattie Scone as a Starter. This was truly excellent; plenty Salmon and double Tattie Scones...this was the shape of things to come? However, sadly we were overall disappointed. Two of us had the Roast Beef with Yorkshire Pudding which tasted very nice but there was a major shortage of Roast Potatoes ..... no Boiled and three very small roast. To be frank it fell short of what I had expected. I had intended to go for Steak Pie and I suppose wish I had taken that option. One of our Party had Prawn Salad (large) and wondered what miniscule size the "small" would be. Another had a Chicken Wrap (apologize I cannot recall the exact name)....this was a pretty poor effort of Chicken Strips in batter and deep fried. The Desserts were well received and enjoyed but for the price we paid for the meal, we came away disappointed. Perhaps overall I am too picky as the place was busy....so maybe me....maybe.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Great food, restaurant was lovely, on two levels and bigger than expected.
Service was a bit slow in that they appeared to forget to bring our main dishes out, but everyone was very apologetic.
Seperate vegetarian menu which is very unusual, with some choices in.