US$170
US$148
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$40
US$94
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$102
US$196
US$165
Priceline
1,119 results
All reviewsgeneva airportfree shuttleshuttle servicetram stationruns every minutesan early flightminute ridebusiness hotelpublic transportationbreakfast buffet iscity centreclean hotelshort stayjunior suitemini barbusiness tripexpensive city
Reviewed 19 January 2018

In this hotel the breakfast was really great. Great variety, good quality products and also a great staff, really perfect.
The room was fair enough, not new but still in quite a good shape. The reception staff was quite welcoming and also the suttle bus driver is great. This was quite a good experience, will try other NH in the world for shore.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank tiffanybrillantes
NHGVA, Directeur général at NH Geneva Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Client,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and the Online travel community. We are extremely grateful for your four-star dot rating.
It is a great pleasure for all of us at NH Geneva Airport Hotel to read you fully enjoyed your stay thanks to our both friendly and professional staff.
We already look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best wishes,
Herve frère

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Great stay! Hotel selected for proximity and 6:10am free shuttle to Geneva airport. Easy on-line reservation, professional multi-lingual staff and expedient check-out. Standard double room was clean with basic amenities (body wash/lotion, shower cap and hand soap). Beds were comfortable. Hotel restaurant was convenient for late dinner.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maria C

Dear Client,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review through Booking.com and for the trust you have placed in our hotel, by choosing it for your stay at NH Geneva Airport Hotel.
I really appreciate the good comments that I have shared with our staff. They are the principal of our values, a service characterized by professionalism and continuous effort to satisfy all our customers.
I assure you that comments like yours provides with the esteem to continue in our daily effort and it is our commitment to show that we can make you feel surprised and special while staying with us.
Hoping to welcome you for your next stay with us so that I can meet you personally.
Receive my best regards.
Herve Frere

Reviewed 17 January 2018

We stayed just one night after a ski vacation in nearby Morzine. Check in was seamless, the room was comfortable and the hotel is just steps away from public transportation for a quick visit to Geneva's city center. The hotel's shuttle service starts running at 5:45 Am and got me to my departure on time. I'm told the breakfast was good, I did not partake due to my departure time, but my wife and daughter said it was great.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Client,
We already look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best wishes,
Herve frère

Reviewed 14 January 2018

I think the NH must stand for ‘Not Happy’

We found the staff to be helpful enough most of the time but when my son and I went to breakfast they started taking the food away while we were trying to take it from the hot plates. They should of either waited for us to finish or warned us this was going to happen before charging us £50.
My son ended up having a coffee, two brioche buns and a banana at a cost of 33 CHF or £25, we were not happy at all with the service we received at breakfast and the kitchen staff didn’t care one bit, very disappointed with them.
The room was quite nice but the hotel is shaped in a circle and our room looked in towards the other rooms on the inside of the hotel, it was not a pleasant view as it resembles a prison. You have to keep the curtains closed or the other guests can look directly into your room.

We will never return to this hotel not even if it was free.

Room Tip: My tip would be go to a different hotel.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
NHGVA, General Manager at NH Geneva Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Guest,
First of all I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced in our hotel, and to express our deepest regret about it.
With regards to your comments, we have read them carefully and would like to inform you that all the feedback given is the most reliable method of monitoring the service we offer and to improve the issues that need to be developed in order to achieve our guest's satisfaction and to provide an extraordinary service. This comment will be highly valued for next actions to be implemented. Please receive our most sincere apologies for not having been able to cover your expectations.
We hope you give us a second chance. Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.
Yours sincerely.
Herve Frere

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Never in my life have I been attacked by bed bugs!!! I woke up with half a dozen bites after just falling asleep and I had to throw all my luggage in the trash. Over a $1000 worth of clothes, coats and shoes

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear Client,
Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have suffered with regards to the bed bug.
Our hotel aims to consistently deliver a professional service to our customers.
Nevertheless a number of new precautions were being taken to make absolutely such an unfortunate incident never happened again. It is suggested that the bed bugs are easily attached and hide themselves in luggages of various client.
Again I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and again I apologize for the discomfort has caused you.
Yours sincerely.