Hotel Leopold I
ACenter Birotel(Novi Sad)
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
  • Fitness centre
All reviewspetrovaradin fortressdanube riverold fortressamazing hotelone nightjacuzzi showerold stylespa areaserbian standardsstayed here for nightsfruska goraexit festivalunique locationclock towercityeuropegarni
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

In Serbia the hotels are not very luxorious. First of all u should keep your expectations lower. I stayed in 3 different hotels in Novi Sad. This was the best. Its quiet, clean, the staff is very helpful, the restaurant is very classy. Only thing that bothers me was the room was a bit small, with low ceiling (rooftop)
Its right in the castle, so its the best option to stay during Exit Festival. But its fully booked now already.
It takes 10 mins from center to hotel by taxi. The taxi costs 200-300 Dinars

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the stay very much. Hotel is clean and beautiful with its interior decorations and refurbished rooms. Beautiful view over Donau. Restaurant has great food and service. Hotel staff is very kind and helpful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We did spend a very nice night in this very special place. The location is just amazing, and not that far away from the city center - 10 minutes walking distance with a very nice view on the citadel - and the decoration inside the hotel make you fell like you're back in the 19th century.
Rooms are very small, but the bed is comfortable and silence is amazing.

Breasfast was OK, except for the coffee which they happen to run short of. After asking, I was told it's coming. 15 minutes later after asking again we were told they did run out of stock and could not prepare more !!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jean D
Reviewed 12 August 2017

The location in the ancient fortress overlooking the river and city is hard to beat. The staff were super friendly, efficient and quick to assist with any questions. A glass of the locally produced plum spirit on arrival was a nice gesture, even if it was still burning my throat an hour later. My room was comfortable and value for money, but not especially noteworthy - except for the views, which are fabulous. Breakfast was a bit disappointing, but that was the same in every hotel I stayed in in Serbia. I didn't eat very much and that must of been noticed, as I checked out the receptionist gave me a discount on breakfast. Something I appreciated. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank CumbrianCamel
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here while visiting family and we were very impressed by the staff. They were extremely helpful and attentive. They even organized a day trip to the wineries for us, which was very enjoyable. Thank you for everything.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family