“Best Pizzas Ever”

Excellent Pizzas & Pasta
Big Menu
The signature of Pizzas

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Waiter left us standing like idiots at the entrance ignoring our demand for a table (half empty) and refused to bring tap water (even I told him to pay it) and forgot my main course. Coincidence? I bet you not! Even afterwards no excuse no nothing!
Better go to pano next door.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Staff was very unkind. I ve been here twice and both the times was like this. Food was okay/good and place is not that bad

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

I rate it 6/10.. My husband didn't like it at all .. I found it different than what we usually have in dubai and other places

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Has the seafood pizza and it was yummy! Also waiter was very kind and spoke English! Nice and modern restaurant.