“Excellent pizza, pasta is also o.k. at decent prices”
Review of La Piazza

La Piazza
Ranked #34 of 305 Restaurants in Konstanz
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2017

I have read the Reviews of this restaurant and in fact it is all true: Very good pizza, decent Pasta at reasonable Prices.
Service was o.k

Excellent Pizzas & Pasta
Big Menu
The signature of Pizzas

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Waiter left us standing like idiots at the entrance ignoring our demand for a table (half empty) and refused to bring tap water (even I told him to pay it) and forgot my main course. Coincidence? I bet you not! Even afterwards no excuse no nothing!
Better go to pano next door.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Staff was very unkind. I ve been here twice and both the times was like this. Food was okay/good and place is not that bad

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

I rate it 6/10.. My husband didn't like it at all .. I found it different than what we usually have in dubai and other places