“Overall is good”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

The waitress who services us there doesn't speak English, so we can only communicate by using my very poor German, but it is no problem at all, and she is still very nice and patient. The steak I ordered is a bit over cook so it's a bit too dry, but maybe it's because I ordered wrong steak, as my friends' steaks taste great. Overall is good.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 24 January 2017

I arrived on a Monday night during dinner service, and had heard decent things about this restaurant. It was full, but was only offered a seat at the bar right next to the kitchen entrance. I understand if you are by yourself, it isnt always easy or profitable for a restaurant, but I feel that the wait staff went out of their way to put me in really bad place at the bar. They were loud and disracting to the point where I could bearly read the newspaper.

When the food came, (Rumpsteak and fried potatoes) I had to get a salt and pepper shaker myself only to find that they had put pepper in the salt shaker. It ruined the meal.

I would never go back there... too loud, lousy attention to detail, my meal was ruined, and it wasn´t cheap, as well as horrible seating. I just wanted to leave before the food even arrived as it was so loud at the bar next to the serving area/door to the kitchen/prep area/coffee machine.... When my meal arrived, it was pretty awful.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank gregsmith1780
Reviewed 21 December 2016

I had a terrible experience here. The waiter was obnoxious and refused to tell me anything about the dishes. He then decided to add extra dishes to our meals at a charge. And when I paid, he helped himself to a generous tip without even asking. I would never ever go there again and shall not recommend this to anyone. The food is also not worth the money. This restaurant needs a re-education in customer experience.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank gingafriend
Reviewed 27 October 2016

We have been here because of its good reviews on Tripadviser. The location is cool, no doubt about it. We had Filet steak and Rumpsteak, both ordered medium. What we got was more rare than medium. But the meat was good so thats not a big problem. Both came with sauce (pepper and teufels9 and both tasted like a convenient product. Same goth for the salat dressing and the sour cream that came with the baked potato.
I had the feeling the chef was in love with some kind of spice blanding, and really was overusing it.
The price was fine, and the service close to perfect.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Very popular restaurant with a rather busy atmosphere - right at the entrance rules big chef at the open grill.
Menu is arranged around all sorts of steaks, vegs will have a hard time. Interesting selection of wines available.
Service is quick and professional. We got our steaks served á point as requested, side dishes and salat made a perfect fit.
Despite it is a bit pricy, it is worth to spend an evening there.
Reservation well in advance is recommended, dropping in without reservation not before 21:30h.

Date of visit: October 2016