“After this i might even go vegan.....”
Review of VIDA Eat Different Cafe - CLOSED

VIDA Eat Different Cafe
Price range: US$2 - US$29
Description: We have recently closed our restaurant, but are still available as a caterer. If you are interested in organic and healty food, we can recommend to visit the restaurant Eugens in Munzgasse 1, very close by.
Reviewed 11 August 2016

We ended up here by chance as we were in a party of 5 with a couple of veggies a couple of omnivores and a committed carnivore but we were all a bit jaded with meat meat meat having been in Germany for over a week. Trip advisor rated it highly and it was a very good call. The lady (of Indian origin) running it was fluent in English having moved from the UK a few years ago. She took loads of time explaining the menu , how she had developed it and adapted it for the local market, and encouraged us to taste before we ordered. This was really very very very good. As one of the omnivores this was the best vegan I have tried and i'm from London where vegan is not uncommon. Very reasonably priced. Very tasty and there was a meat option for the carnivore if your were bring picky you woud say there were not that many tables so you could be dissapointed, its a small place, but they did great take way boxes. Can't ask for more as far as I see it. 5 stars

2  Thank Simon R
VIDA E, Manager at VIDA Eat Different Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Awww, that was Suki. She is awesome :-) Thank you for the awesome Review! We are very happy u liked our store!

Euer VIDA-Team

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I first stumbled across Vida just before it opened & met one of the owners outside. I was then anticipating its opening & like a breath of fresh air I have not looked back since. Vida teaches us all to 'Eat Different' just as their slogan says. Their dishes display how eating clean does not compromise taste. Their signature Veggie Thai Curry with brown rice is my favourite paired up with an Unschuldslamm as a dessert (a chocolate mousse with a hint of coconut & sweetened with dates). This is what I call guilt free food all home cooked with loads of soul. To wash down my meal my preferred option is the homemade ananas & rosemary water (pineapple & rosemary).

For smoothies I recommend the HULK or the Green Torben although now for summer the Nervenkitzel (strawberry based) is also up there for that fresh feeling. I am not normally a coffee drinker but the Eiscoffee is the best in town!

Its a cute tiny little store cozy on winter nights but when the sunshines it is a perfect spot to bask in the sun & have some peace & quiet from the bumbling city on the tables outside. The free wifi is a bonus too.

The best surprise was that they also have a delivery service too. I had just moved to Konstanz from a busy city life that had a vast array of restaurants & eateries that always gave me good vegetarian options. Vida was like a lifestyle answer to my prayers. I am not a huge fan of panini & bread but their new Sommermarchen panini is awesome & the Mamma Mia is delicious too, they choose a really special focaccia bread like no other in town & they are so filling...well worth the price.

I am a huge fan of Vida & I am doubly delighted with the new choice of Booja Booja truffles & Vegan Ice Cream they sell in store now.

I wish there were Vida's in all corners of Germany. They add so much value to our community. Viva la Vida I say!

2  Thank Sukistar7

Wow, thank you for such a long and awesome Feedback!
We are looking forward to welcome you soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Great choice for a fast food, the staff is friendly, place cute and clean, great food, you dont even realize that u are eating healthy, the drinks so so good, nice option for the price also... a great sorprice in konstance..

1  Thank Alfredo J

Hi Alfredo,
thank you for the awesome feedback. We are so happy to that you liked it!
Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

A healthy place with a small but yummy selection of Good Food (incl lactose-free, GF, etc.). It is served really fast.
We had the Vegyros (I wouldn't have guessed it was Vegetarian - that's how "meaty" it tasted), thai red curry (lecker!) and the chocolate mousse. Fast and good.

2  Thank Plewni
VIDA E, Manager at VIDA Eat Different Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Hi Plewni,
we hope you appreciated the meatyness :-)
Thank you for your positive Feedback!
Would you like to tell us what we can do to deserve 5 Stars?

Reviewed 6 July 2016

I am obsessed with healthy restaurants and cafés and this is definetely one the best. The menu and all of its details, the service and the ambiance is great. You can find a lots of options and the juices and smoothies are the real deal. Few places in germany accomplish this real healthy options. Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo or concient meat eater there is everything here.

VIDA E, Manager at VIDA Eat Different Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Hi Maria C,
we are so happy about this terrific review especially because you seem to be such a food-lover :-)
We are looking forward to your next visit!