All reviews italian restaurant was excellent modern rooms nice hotel parking city
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

I heard so many good things across the years that I decided to stay in this hotel for a weekend.

The best thing were friendliness of staff and the lobby/bar area, which I find very stylish and well done.

The rooms were a major disappointment though: small, dark, bad lighting, uncomfortable pillows, low windows, so unless one is an exhibitionist one always has to close curtains.

And the breakfast buffet was disappointing too. I went at 9:15 and I had to eat all the left overs. Nothing has been replenished and it looked like a mine field. I wasn't impressed at all.

Even though my family lives around the corner I think I'll not come back to this hotel and I rather try other ones.

If one is suicidal, please chose to stay in any of those dark rooms where the walls are painted dark grey and there the lighting system suggests more like a forecourt to hell than a hotel room. The rooms are an utter design failure.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2016

I've stayed in this hotel a few times in the past 3 years. Firstly i really liked it but the quality started to decrease and apparently they didn't make any effort to fix it. Stains on room walls, missing parts of wall paper. The rooms are painted to black, which i liked. Internet is not so fast and not even free. Breakfast is pretty good.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

Clean but small room, bed comfy but pillow was next to useless breakfast was ok but coffee was poor, staff very pleasant and helpful but i won't be returning.
I realise black absolutely everything is the "theme" of the hotel but everywhere is just too dark to make my stay a pleasant one.
With every light in the room I still wasn't able to read a book without straining my eyes, breakfast next morning was also a dark and somber affair, in fact the only part of the hotel you can see properly in is the underground carpark!! Also at €139 a night I thought it was expensive so will be stopping at the NH Ambassador when I'm next in Ingolstadt

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Will this Hotel have a very friendly staff, nice meals & it is clean. However room TVs needs to be modernized. I liked the WiFi and staff offers power extension for your laptop if you need. May be a bigger parking will be an add too...

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed for one night on a business trip. Hotel trying to be trendy, not quite making it. The room was average but quite small. The pillow was awful, not really a pillow! The bed was comfy though. Bathroom ok but no conditioner. The hallway was quite dark when you are using the stairs. The worse thing for me is you have to pay for wifi! The hotel is higher in price than average for the small room and then they add on wifi (which is nearly free all over the world nowadays!) Breakfast had a good selection but the scrambled eggs were dry. There was freshly pressed orange though, loved that. All in all average. Would not go back.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business