“Gute deutsche Küche”

Cuisines: Diner, German, Pizza, Central European
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Good standard German food, some changes on the new menu, missed Bretzel (pretzels), beer as good as always. Very friendly staff and nice outdoor seating. Very good place to come with friends and family for a hearty meal.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

I took business guesst for dinner in July 2016
Very good spot for a not tourist-type place: sat outside for dinner on a warm summer evening. Waiters were very accommodating of the need fo rmore space and a bigger table, as quests arrived. Food di dnot arrive fast, but in my view that is a good thing. Waiters very friendly. Food tasted great. Desert servings wer every large.
Can definitely recommend this spot: will come again.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I visited around 6 times with friends or family. They offer really tatsty beers they brewed by themselves. The restaurant is very spacious with various sets of tables for different occasions and groups and it is located under their hotel. They also open outside tables in small garden. In general the food is yummy but not that special, with resonable price. I recommend you to have streak and beer :)

Reviewed 14 August 2015

I have heard through the grapevine that the food is average, the beers are good but the service is usually unfriendly. This is the impression many friends have.

We only ordered 1 dish which was chicken wings and I was surprised at how big the dish was and how delicious it tasted. The beer choice was unique and they had a very nice dunkel with beers changing every few months. I recommend this restaurant just for that.

Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves but I have to point out that the main waiter during that evening was rather short, seemed always unimpressed and I would say not a good candidate to serve the public. The rest of the staff seemed much more friendly.

We were also charged for sparking water on our bill that we did not order, so best to check your bills.

I will return.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

The buffet meal is excellent, especially the fish and the dessert. I never try meat, pork, and brewed drink