Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$160
Hotels.comUS$160
eDreamsUS$160
PricelineUS$160
Agoda.comUS$160
CheapTicketsUS$160
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2019 via mobile

One of the best hotels I’ve stayed in in Husum. When you look past the “funny” house stairs and small hallways you have to navigate to get to your room it’s worth it.
Room was clean with a very comfortable bed and the bathroom was new and clean.

Breakfast was so so.

Service from the reception desk was very unhelpful and it didn’t help they only spoke German.

The hotel has a brewery attached that is worth a visit.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank troelsk472
Reviewed 26 March 2019

When entering one is meet by a friendly staff for seating and service is fast and pleasant. First was for breakfast and the choices are endless of all the healthy dishes and then there is the classic with eggs, bacon and sausages, fresh pastry so all what can be expected and more is there. For the lunch there is equal choices of warm dishes and cold dishes, even a soup is available. All dishes are prepared with excellent ingredients and really tasty.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We booked our weekend break online using best western website and all seamed to be good. We arrived at Best western Husum check in went to our room and saw from the get go the room we paid for was not what we got. It said in our resavation we would have a king bed this was not to be. So we spoke to the front desk to a female member of staff she informed us that this was the right room then we pointed out that's not what we paid for she then told us we should have booked directly to get that room for the price we paid. This didn't make any sense to us so we asked again she said we pay more to book with the website and for 10 euro more we would have got the comfort+ room. We didn't want to argue so we went to the room and I wrote a email saying we where not happy. The next day we spoke to a male working on the front desk he said we where right and the manager would phone me when he came to work at 12 am. I waited all day for a call then around 4 pm went to the desk and spoke to the manager he said he had been to our room around 13 pm but we where not in this is true as we where out shopping and eating in the beautiful town of Husum. He the said what is our problem so I explained. He said he could not understand why we were not happy as we got the room we paid for with a discount because we booked online using the best western website. I said but his female co worker told us we paid more he again said no this is not true at this time the female co worker got up and walked away. Then I asked what about our room and the king bed. He then had another document saying king bed or maybe twin. I said this is not what our resavation state's. He just said well it high season and nothing he could do. I asked him for some discount with the reply to no way. The way the manager spoke to me showed we should have never have booked this hotel his manner was so bad best western need to send him on some courses how to deal with the public and to treat guests with some respect. So I hope this helps someone else thinking of staying with this hotel to maybe look elsewhere. Husum is beautiful and well worth a visit. Just not best western in Husum.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank marklF6585CY
BEST WESTERN Pl... S, Manager at Best Western Plus Theodor Storm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Mark,

What an unpleasant review to read. I am sorry that you had such a bad experience with us. It does not sound like the service we want to provide – of course there are standards regarding to how to handle and a complaint. As you also wrote to us personally I am happy we could contact you in person to see about this difficult matter.

Vera Häuber
Management, Marketing
Best Western Plus Theodor Storm Hotel

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a great hotel to stay in. We were there for business and in a great time to also experience the Brauhaus. The
food was very good and the different beers were great! The burgers and steak are done nicely. On our way out we could not make breakfast so they made a bag of food for us. It too was great! The staff were nice and were very professional. If we are in the area again we will stay there. Thanks

Trip type: Travelled on business
BEST WESTERN Pl... S, Manager at Best Western Plus Theodor Storm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you so much for another awesome review, nukethevirus! We are really happy that you and your colleagues had such a great time. Hopefully you will be in the area again and we have the pleasure to accommodate you!

Your Best Western Plus Theodor Storm Hotel

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

They gave me pork sandwich and cheated me , where I asked no pork because

They charged me one extra night because I checked out at 12 pm (where all hotels make check out at 12 pm) after long conversations with manager he accepted to take 50%

No air conditioning

Very high prices

1  Thank MazenDahhan
BEST WESTERN Pl... S, Manager at Best Western Plus Theodor Storm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear MazenDahhan,

we are very sorry you had such a disappointing stay with us. Not all hotels have check out until 12 pm and we are one of them. As we are a small hotel and other guests want to check in on time, the rooms have to clean by then. Our conditions for a late check out are listed in the guest information.

We are sorry for the pork sandwich, it seems that there was a misunderstanding and lunch packages have been interconverted.

We hope you had a save trip home.

Your Best Western Plus Theodor Storm Hotel