Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
William C
Singapore, Singapore

beautiful views, very comfortable hotel, friendly staff

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Feb 2024
We'll return to the Crans Ambassador. The mountain views from the breakfast table, the fully-equiped gym, or from poolside lounge chairs were terrific on their own. 100m from the ski lift, with an excellent ski shop in the hotel. Comfortable hotel on the luxurious side, but still good for families. Good food in the restaurants (or at least as good as anywhere in the town). Spacious gym, spa, and pool area. And everyone there was very friendly and helpful. Top marks.
Date of stay: January 2024
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Katja Marshall, General Manager at Crans Ambassador, responded to this review
Responded 4 Feb 2024
Dear Mr William C

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay with us at the Crans Ambassador. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay, the location, the facilities, the service and the quality of the food. Your comments are a big motivation for my whole team and I and I will gladly share your feedback with them.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon to the Crans Ambassador.
With my very best regards

RM 1,068
    RM 908
    RM 890
0.7 km from Crans Ambassador
View more hotels in Crans-Montana
All reviews ski shop room temperature outdoor terrace reception team ski equipment recommend this hotel breathtaking views walking distance the hotel staff spa fireplace marshall toiletries skiing switzerland winter shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2024

We just came back from a wonderful stay at the Crans Ambassador. Usually we (my wife and son) go every year but this was our first stay in 2 years because last year there was no availability for the dates that we wanted.

From start to finish everything was just perfect. The key to perfection is consistency and it was lovely to see many of the staff still working at the property, including the General Manager Mrs Marshall (who you often see on the front line with her team). They made sure our stay was faultless and we would like to extend special thanks to Edvin, Amar, Alexandre, Aline, Claudio, Guillaume and all of the team for being so attentive and welcoming.

I could write 2 pages as to why we love this hotel so much but here are the things that continue to be nothing short of excellent:- the food; we dined at the Muna and it was first class (Wagu beef especially). The breakfast is also superb with a superb array of à la carte options including fluffy pancakes (my son was in heaven) and avocado toast. The children's menus are also very good, the quality of the food stands out even for the children, the chicken nugs were very crispy and fresh.

The spa is still as new, the team working there are so friendly and welcoming. The hotel is also very welcoming for children, there is a new playroom on the 4th floor and the pool is also open later during school holidays to accommodate children. The bedrooms are immaculate with a very modern yet comfortable feel to them. To top all of this off, the view out of the bay windows in the lounge you never get bored with! Last but not least, the service, as mentioned above, the entire team are so professional, attentive and friendly – quite exceptional.

Thanks for having us and we’ll make sure it’s not more than a year before coming back to stay!

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Katja Marshall, General Manager at Crans Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2024

Dear Mr Riches, Dear Family Riches

It is always such a great pleasure to welcome you to the Crans Ambassador and I would like to thank you very much for having taken the time out of your busy schedule to write about your experience with us.
I am really very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoy coming back to stay with us. Your message, your compliments, your kind words are the best motivation my team and I can wish for and I will be so pleased to share this with all of them.

We all sincerely hope that we will be able to welcome you back to your home in Crans-Montana very soon.
On behalf of the whole team, I send you my very best regards.

Reviewed 1 January 2024

The hotel and its staff are top notch. It is well located walking distance to the lifts and to the center of Montana. The rooms have a splendid view of the mountains. I highly recommend for a family holiday.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Katja Marshall, General Manager at Crans Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2024

Dear Yvsvtv

It was a pleasure welcoming you and your family to the Crans Ambassador and I would like to thank you very much for sharing this very positive feedback. I am very happy to read that you and your family enjoyed your Christmas Holiday amongst us in Crans-Montana.

On behalf of the whole team, I wish you and your family a very happy and healthy New Year and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 1 January 2024 via mobile

Amazing family ski vacation spot! Hotel was fantastic, perfectly situated and a 2min walk to the gondola. Rentals available at the hotel, warmed boots etc. I can’t say enough great things about this hotel. Concierge was amazing and was happy to have the hotel car ready to bring us anywhere we wanted to go. If I could give more stars I would.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear NYCMama12

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your experience at the Crans Ambassador. I am really happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us that much. Your very positive and energetic feedback is a great motivation for my team and myself.
On behalf of the whole team of the Crans Ambassador, I wish you and your loved ones a very happy and healthy New Year and hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 28 December 2023

I stayed with my family at the hotel in december 2023 and the experience couldn't have been better. Attentive staff, wonderful food and a very comfortable room. I recommend this hotel to everyone and i will return on my next visit to crans montana

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Katja Marshall, General Manager at Crans Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2023

Dear Barbara

Thank you very much for sharing your experience following your recent stay with us at the Crans Ambassador. Your positive feedback is a great motivation to my team and myself and I am looking forward sharing this with all of them. I am truly happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We are all looking forward to welcoming you back very soon and wish you, in the meantime, a very happy and healthy New Year.
Katja

Reviewed 28 December 2023

Hotel conditions are terrible.
There was bugs and spider crawling on the walls all night. Super noisy on the 7th floor lobby. Our room was right next to it. So needless to say, we did not get good sleep. I did let the reservations know when I checked out but they did nothing about it. Staff is nice though. Definitely do not recommend. Not for the price they are charging. New hotels coming up soon. Probably better to stay in those.

Room tip: Not worth the value. Hotel conditions are terrible. They can use an upgrade.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mrs Ho

Thank you for having taken the time to share your experience at the Crans Ambassador. I am really sorry to read that you had such a bad stay with us, that you were disturbed by the noise and could not get a good sleep.
Bugs dont like the cold weather so I am not sure what you saw but I can assure you that your room had been thoroughly cleaned and inspected before your arrival.
Unfortunately I can not turn back the time but I do hope that you accept my sincerest appologies for the inconveniences that you encountered.
Should you want to come back to the Crans Ambassador despite all, please do not hesitate to contact me personally for your next reservation arrangements. I will be happy to take care of you.
I wish you and your family a very happy and healthy New Year.