Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
ValerieThompson26

Highly recommended

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Feb 2024
The Crans Ambassador is a wonderful hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a great location, the room was luxurious and at the same time cosy with wonderful views. We would definitely return
Date of stay: February 2024
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Katja Marshall, General Manager at Crans Ambassador, responded to this review
Responded 23 Feb 2024
Dear Mrs Thompson

It was a pleasure welcoming you and your family to the Crans Ambassador and I would like to thank you for sharing your experience. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed our hotel, the location, the facilities and especially our whole team. Your positive feedback is a great motivation for all of us.
I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon to the Crans Ambassador.
Best regards
    RM 963
0.4 km from Crans Ambassador
Restaurant
View more hotels in Crans-Montana
All reviews ski shop room temperature outdoor terrace reception team ski equipment recommend this hotel breathtaking views walking distance the hotel staff spa fireplace marshall toiletries skiing switzerland winter shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2024

Super convenient for skiing with the gondola just a short walk away , great facility for ski hire which was super convenient . The hotel staff and the concierge desk were all very friendly and working hard . The swimming pool with a view of the mountains was a real added bonus.

Date of stay: February 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Katja Marshall, General Manager at Crans Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2024

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and impressions following your stay with us at the Crans Ambassador. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed the location, the facilities and our team. :-)
However I am sorry to see that the sleep quality did not meet your expectations and apologize for any inconveniences.
We still hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon to the Crans Ambassador.
Best regards

Reviewed 4 February 2024

Great 5 star hotel. Free Shuttle service with Luxury Cars (Mercedes Vans, Range Rover Discovery) to and pick-up from the city locations until 8pm. Great Views of the Alps from the rooms. There is a Alex-Sports Shop inside the hotel for rentals and equipment if needed.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Katja Marshall, General Manager at Crans Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2024

Dear Emre

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your experiences following your recent stay with us at the Crans Ambassador. I am really happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services and facilities that we provide.
The satisfaction of our clients is our priority and reading your feedback is a great motivation for the whole team here at the Crans Ambassador.

We all hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.
With my best regards

Reviewed 4 February 2024

We'll return to the Crans Ambassador. The mountain views from the breakfast table, the fully-equiped gym, or from poolside lounge chairs were terrific on their own. 100m from the ski lift, with an excellent ski shop in the hotel. Comfortable hotel on the luxurious side, but still good for families. Good food in the restaurants (or at least as good as anywhere in the town). Spacious gym, spa, and pool area. And everyone there was very friendly and helpful. Top marks.

Dear Mr William C

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay with us at the Crans Ambassador. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay, the location, the facilities, the service and the quality of the food. Your comments are a big motivation for my whole team and I and I will gladly share your feedback with them.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon to the Crans Ambassador.
With my very best regards

Reviewed 8 January 2024

We just came back from a wonderful stay at the Crans Ambassador. Usually we (my wife and son) go every year but this was our first stay in 2 years because last year there was no availability for the dates that we wanted.

From start to finish everything was just perfect. The key to perfection is consistency and it was lovely to see many of the staff still working at the property, including the General Manager Mrs Marshall (who you often see on the front line with her team). They made sure our stay was faultless and we would like to extend special thanks to Edvin, Amar, Alexandre, Aline, Claudio, Guillaume and all of the team for being so attentive and welcoming.

I could write 2 pages as to why we love this hotel so much but here are the things that continue to be nothing short of excellent:- the food; we dined at the Muna and it was first class (Wagu beef especially). The breakfast is also superb with a superb array of à la carte options including fluffy pancakes (my son was in heaven) and avocado toast. The children's menus are also very good, the quality of the food stands out even for the children, the chicken nugs were very crispy and fresh.

The spa is still as new, the team working there are so friendly and welcoming. The hotel is also very welcoming for children, there is a new playroom on the 4th floor and the pool is also open later during school holidays to accommodate children. The bedrooms are immaculate with a very modern yet comfortable feel to them. To top all of this off, the view out of the bay windows in the lounge you never get bored with! Last but not least, the service, as mentioned above, the entire team are so professional, attentive and friendly – quite exceptional.

Thanks for having us and we’ll make sure it’s not more than a year before coming back to stay!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Katja Marshall, General Manager at Crans Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2024

Dear Mr Riches, Dear Family Riches

It is always such a great pleasure to welcome you to the Crans Ambassador and I would like to thank you very much for having taken the time out of your busy schedule to write about your experience with us.
I am really very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoy coming back to stay with us. Your message, your compliments, your kind words are the best motivation my team and I can wish for and I will be so pleased to share this with all of them.

We all sincerely hope that we will be able to welcome you back to your home in Crans-Montana very soon.
On behalf of the whole team, I send you my very best regards.

Reviewed 1 January 2024

The hotel and its staff are top notch. It is well located walking distance to the lifts and to the center of Montana. The rooms have a splendid view of the mountains. I highly recommend for a family holiday.

Date of stay: December 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Katja Marshall, General Manager at Crans Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2024

Dear Yvsvtv

It was a pleasure welcoming you and your family to the Crans Ambassador and I would like to thank you very much for sharing this very positive feedback. I am very happy to read that you and your family enjoyed your Christmas Holiday amongst us in Crans-Montana.

On behalf of the whole team, I wish you and your family a very happy and healthy New Year and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Kindest regards