Open today: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Huge improvement

I have recently returned to swimming weekly at Larkfield after a couple of years break. Over the... read more

Reviewed 15 March 2020
1vala
Same price for a third of the service

I recently visited Larkfield leisure centre for swimming with my daughter,I wasn’t aware the main... read more

Reviewed 30 October 2019
dannybennett66
London, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

A real shame ( I wanted to bring my family here for a Birthday outing.My husband was on the phone waiting for over 15 minutes and no one pickup the phone

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 2 August 2021 via mobile

Really poor customer service- I won’t be back. Reception entirely unhelpful and pretended to be busy when I tried to ask way to a class. Left without ever having found the class despite wandering around for ages.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 1 August 2021

I’d like to complain about the rude lady working at reception today.
Me and 1 other arrived and asked to go swimming. She said there was no space so no. We understood this and started to leave.
A group of 4 people then checked in to go swimming and said to the receptionist, “we have a booking for 6 people but only 4 of us could make it”
After they went in we went and asked that as there is now 2 cancellations (two free spaces that aren’t being used) can we please use the pool.
She was extremely rude and refused us entry and even “brushed” her hands in a *sho* motion for us to leave and then wouldn’t speak to us.
I believe in the current climate, mental health is directly related to exercise and social activities, and just abit of helpfulness on her part would have been very appreciated
We then drove to cascades leisure centre and they was also fully booked online, we asked if there was any space at all and they had also just had two cancellations, so they let us in.
Great customer service on their behalf.

Date of experience: August 2021
2  Thank 93harryh
Reviewed 17 May 2021

Very rude unprofessional staff on the desk and running the gym. Felt very victimised. Don’t waste your money much cheaper and better run gyms out there.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 15 March 2020

Over the last three months I have been struck by how consistently clean the pool, surrounding area, changing area and toilets are.

Date of experience: March 2020