Hotel Cresta
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel des Alpes(Flims)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$138
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsski stationfive courseslovely poolfree shuttleattentive stafffriendly family run hotelbeautiful hotelenjoyed our staycretachaletsaunaswitzerlandwintersurroundings
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Very nice and friendly people with excellent service. Very good proportion for quality/price. Free Shuttle for ski station every 15 minutes. Sauna and warm outside pool makes happy. Very good and variable food.

Room Tip: Very nice and quite room
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2016

This hotel and its surroundings are well taken care of. Small details and nice and clean rooms make this a great destination for summer and winter holidays (or just weekends). The very friendly staff made sure all our wishes were fullfilled.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2016

A traditional hotel (little bit old fashioned, but in a good way) with high standards and a lot of facilities. I slept in a small (clean) room with a balcony in one of the chalets and that made it very clear that I was in the Alps! Not close to to the center of the village, but very close to the forest and the beautiful Caumasee. Decent breakfast buffet with good bread and a wide selection. Nice view from the restaurant. Parking next to the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Jean-Paul D
Reviewed 1 September 2016

I was fortunate enough to enjoy a summer vacation in Switzerland, bouncing from place to place on whim. I did not always make reservations, so I wound up staying at several different hotels in Flims. The Cresta is the one I would go back to first.

The grounds are just so beautifully kept, walking to your room is a pleasure. The rooms are spread out in different areas, so they are all a little different. We were a family of four, and we had phenomenal connecting rooms in one of the out buildings.

The rooms were, of course immaculate. Nicely appointed, ground floor, so you could walk right out into the garden. A little stroll leads you to the pool , which is a unique and stunning feature of this hotel. It's an inside/outside pool....I guess maybe they keep it extra warm and skiiers can enjoy it in winter. Our kids enjoyed the novelty of swimming in and out of each side. I was taken aback by the ability to float around dreamily while admiring the signature gray/red mountains of Flims all around me.

Breakfast is in the main building and is standard fare....the huge windows allow a breathtaking view while you eat.

Old-world style, there are common areas in the main building to quietly people wtach, and a room with books and games for kids.

Staff are all very caring and meticulous.

The sweetest touch was receiving a Lindt "Cresta" chocolate bar at check-out.

Out of four hotels I tried in Flims, I found his one to have the best price-value relationship and probably the best one for families.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2016

We are an elderly couple and this was our first time in Flims. before arriving I called to tell that I am allergic to milk they said they could deal with that and they really did. At dinner they made a special dish for me whenever there was milk based dish. I can only repeat the recent reviews appearing here. Its one of the 3 best hotels I have stayed in swiss. (and we experienced a lot of them). Everyone tries to do everything to make your stay perfect. The staff and owner very helpful and do anything to make you comfortable you feel really treasured. Its the sort of hotel which makes you want to come there again and again. We met there people who come there annually for the last 30 years. I hope, health permitting, to join the club. I think that as a summer hotel its very suitable both for older people who prefer to stay a lot in the hotel and also for families with young children who enjoy the lovely swimming poo and groundsl. To us it seemed a little paradise. On our last day the owner took us and 6 more older people for a half day trip which was our best chance to see the mountains and the natural phenomena there. I can only repeat what someone already said "everything was just perfect." Hope to repeat the experience.

Room Tip: ours was on first floor quiet and facing east I think with morning sun and lovely views
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple