“Nice coffee place with character”

Livingruhm Flims Caffe Bar
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Flims
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice urban place without pretentious with nice atmosphere, good and friendly service, good coffee.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Best Coffee in town. The cheesecake a dream. The Music peaceful and inspiring . We come here every time we are in the area.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Normally owners and staff are grateful for their patrons. Maybe this owner and his staff have made too much money and don’t need to care to be polite nor have return business. Sorry I inconvenienced you by ordering food and coffee, let alone paying for it.

I asked you to add cheese to the panini you have on the menu and you replied “we are not a restaurant”. Well don’t sell food then!

I ordered an Amaretto and was given a normal coffee. Your staff wouldn’t accept that just maybe you had taken the order incorrectly.

My guest asked that his luke warm Cappuccino be heated only to be told “I am very busy”. Don’t serve it cold in the first place.

Hoping that you will accept this as constructive criticism.

Herr G, Inhaber at Livingruhm Flims Caffe Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear Stuart,
we are sorry to dissapoint you and your friends.
1. You ask for food and i said "we are not a Restaurant", yes we are a coffee and had some Snacks. Well you had the last Paninis we are no longer offer them in the highseason.
2. You ordered a Coffee Amartto, and I made an mistake. True. Sorry for that!
But in the Moment you said that its not the right Coffee my stuff said to you that we sure change it. She ask me moments later what you orderd and I realize my mistake and ask her if she ask you to bring the right one. You said " no no its okay".
3. Our Cappuccino couldnt come cold because we cant make cold milkfoam, but its not boiling cause milk is broken than. Your friend ask me to reheat it after about 30 minutes (well every coffee is cold after that long time), and i dont said im to busy i ask him (and myself) how to reheat a half full cup of Cappuccino? So the only way was to put it in the microwave what i did.

So sorry again, we made mistakes for sure and we hadnt our best day.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Livingruhm is one of my favourite spots in Flims - a town which is not short of cute, high-quality places. What sets Livingruhm apart is it's relaxing ambiance - perfect for morning coffees, Sunday brunches, or even evening drinks - it's all available. The service is friendly; food and drink delicious. A great place to not just eat or drink but spend your time.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Ive had many lovely coffee breaks at the Livingruhm. They have great coffee and tea, I can highly recommend it. Its a nice coffee place with a few seats out in the sun as well. They have great wifi and the staff was always kind to me.

The prices are a bit high but considering the location thats to be expected. I was there many times during the summer and it was always a good, relaxing experience.