Hotel Schloss Pontresina Family & Spa(Pontresina)(Great Value!)
US$135
Hotel Steinbock(Pontresina)
Alpine Lodging(Pontresina)
Al Vadret(Pontresina)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswashing machinedirect accessspa centerspent two nightspost bushiking trailsoutstanding hotelrooms are spaciousthe hotel managerreginabellavitapanoramatrainswitzerlandstationchairlifthike
Reviewed 20 September 2017

My family stayed here in September for 4 days to enjoy hiking in the local mountains. The hotel is very well located, with great views and located a short walk from the Post bus stop. Rooms are up-to-date and very comfortable.

We found the staff to be delightful - lots of local knowledge on hiking trails and restaurants, and always willing to help. They became friends who we wanted to share our day's experiences with at the end of each hike. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: All rooms have good views. We liked the one over the valley best
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank RussontheRoad
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel two times and in my both stays I had no problems and complaints at all. The stuffs are very friendly and helpful and rooms are spacious and comfortable the only missing thing I would think of would be a water boiler for the rest the rooms were very nice. The city card which is given to use public transportation is very useful and The breakfast is also exceptional so if you ever decide to visit the city I would suggest you to check this hotel for your stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I stayed at Hotel Allegra for three nights. It was a great location in the center of town with easy access to hiking all around the area by bus and train. I really appreciated the free pass they provided for transportation in the area. The hotel was clean and very comfortable. The staff was extremely helpful. I will stay here again the next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank skipers509
Reviewed 30 August 2017

From the moment you enter the Allegra in Pontresina and being welcomed by the very friendly staff or the Hotel manager herself, you can't believe that this hotel is only rated as a 3***: Nicely appointed and super clean rooms, mine with view to the Roseg Valley, top breakfast buffet and direct access to the Wellness Pool and Spa across the road (which is included in the room rate). Every day on my 10 day vacation, the room was done up and cleaned while I had breakfast. Never had this before! If you come to Pontresina, this is THE place to stay.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on 3rd floor, they have been renovated recently
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank reto6065
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We stayed for six nights in July 2017 in this fantastic hotel.
Pre-arrival email communication was prompt and accurate, we were picked up from the station, warmly greeted and shown to our bright, airy modern room with a great view of the mountains and main street.
Every member of staff was friendly, genuinely committed to making our stay great and also efficient and informed.
The breakfast was great, we loved being able to access the washing machine at a reasonable price and the pool had the most fantastic spa-like jets that aided recovery from months on the road as well as walks in the beautiful valley.
We used the included bus, train, funicular and chairlift pass every day to access the most amazing places and views.
Total 10/10 recommendation.
Janet and Marisa (Australia)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple