“Perfect in every way”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Waldhaus
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Leukerbad
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I visited Hotel Waldhaus, Leukerbad in Switzrrland in July 2017 as a solo traveler. Wishing to experience the Swiss alps during summer I got much more than I had dreamed of.

The area was breathtakingly beautiful, the mountains impressive and the air clean as I never experienced it before.I walked a lot in the pleasant surroundings.

But what most impressed and rejoiced me was the warm welcome of every one of the hotel staff. I felt so well there during all my stay!

The room (Room 303) was on the top floor of this small family hotel with a view of the alps and a balcony to enjoy the scenery. Everything in the room was working perfectly. The bed was comfortable.I liked the design of the room as it felt harmonious and calm there.

The hotel breakfast was a rich buffet where nothing was missing. The coffee mugs were placed on a heated shelf so my coffee stayed warm all through the breakfast, a detail I much appreciated.

Both lunch and dinner were served at the hotel restaurant and there was also a possibility to dine inbetween those hours. That suited me fine as I was alone and then I could have one of the tables by the window to enjoy the view over the alps.

The owner of the hotel was also the chef, and the dishes were so delicious. I still dream of them! Even being a vegetarian was not a problem there.

In all, it was a very pleasant experience.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Hotel Waldhaus

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I know this place since 1998, and it always deserves wonderful surprises to me and my partner. Lovely & dedicated service. Attention to personal needs. Evelyne and her husband Harald offer Top Class Service. Excellent cuisine. Amazing Winecard and cellar. Very close to all main attractions.

100 Times worth a visit!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2016

We stayed in Leukerbad - Hotel Waldhaus last weekend: The hotel is very clean, lightly and the room romantic and confortable. Assortet and good Breakfast. Is possible to parking car at inside garage. We will return in this hotel very soon!!!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed in Leukerbad for the Swiss holiday weekend and found Hotel Waldhof through an internet search. Very pleased that we booked this hotel. Friendly team, fantastic location close to the cable car and a great place to stay. All of the team we met were really friendly and helpful. We booked in at the hotel restaurant for the Saturday night, great food and good quality. In fact we decided to eat here again the next night and had the same experience. Loved the hotel, restaurant and town so much that we booked to stay again over Xmas! Can't wait. Thank you for helping us have a fab, relaxing break.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here 3 nights before we headed to zermatt. We LOVED Waldehaus! The staff were so friendly and our views were gorgeous! We loved the dinner so much we made reservations right after for the following night! Breakfast was good as well and always stocked with cheese, meats, breads and cereal. You won't be disappointed!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple