Lovely room views and the use of hotel only patrons for the indoor, outdoor and grotto pools is a plus, the free breakfast buffet was also delicious. Located in conveniently to public parking ($14 a day) and sites around the village, this hotel complex is nice. The staff is efficient if not terribly friendly. (Do try your French or German if you know a bit).The rooms were clean and quiet, but showed signs of needing updating, especially in the bathrooms.
I would happily stay here again for the price and the amenities knowing that the room itself really is just for sleeping and cleaning up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Thermal Hotels & Walliser Alpentherme Leukerbad is centrally located in Leukerbad which is known as the largest thermal area of the Swiss Alps. On a height of 1.411 meters surrounded by the Valais Alps it combines tradition and modern lifestyle. The Thermal Hotels & Walliser Alpentherme consists of 3 buildings: the Grand Bain, the Maison Blanche (built 1625) and Hotel de France (built 1845) which is located directly next to the main building. All buildings possess a long and interesting history. The 135 rooms and suites are spread out between the three buildings and connected by an underground tunel so that all facilities and the Walliser Alpentherme can be reached easily. The rooms are comfortably equipped either modern or in the typical local style of the area. We are offering 7 meeting rooms up to 200 persons. Banquet hall Balmhorn is perfectly suitable for festive events and weddings. Tailor-made incentives if requested. The hotels have their own wellness area with thermal indoor- and outdoor pool, sauna, steambath and grotto bath as well as a beautiful garden to relax. Directly next to the hotel the Walliser Alpentherme is situated with a wide variety of beauty- and wellness services. The restaurant Maison Blanche offers you every morning a rich and tasty breakfast. A culinary highlight is our restaurant Sacre Bon in Hotel de France. It invites you with its warm atmosphere to enjoy the evening with traditional meals from Valais or international creations from our chef. The Bar Grand Bain is the ideal place to end your day either in front of the chimney with live piano music during the winter season or on our terrace with an amazing view on the alps during summer season. We offer numerous services as for example free Wifi at our hotel lobby and free luggage and parking service by our porter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Thermal Hotels und Walliser Alpentherme & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindner Hotels Alpentherme Leukerbad Hotel Leukerbad
- Lindner Hotel Alpentherme Leukerbad
- Lindner Resort Alpentherme Leukerbad