We chose this hotel as the website stated fridge, microwave, kettle, seating area we wrongly assumed these were self catering rooms. The rooms have the facilities but no crockery or cutlery, which is a bit pointless, although small consolation you can get plastic knives and forks at reception! The hotel was spotlessly clean and the beds extremely comfortable.
It's location is good for the airport but a distance from town although you do get free public transport. There are no restaurants nearby and There is a shopping mall opposite but not much in terms of places to eat other than McDonald's!
Prices to eat out in Geneva are extremely expensive, but a good place to fly to to get out to the surrounding areas which are outstanding like Chamonix, Gruyere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superior hotel located 5 minutes from the airport, opposite the Balexert shopping center. 86 Inviting air-conditioned and modular suites measuring 323 sq. Ft. (30 M²), including 14 Executive Suites. A friendly atmosphere and services available 24-hours: Boutique Gourmande, fitness center and private undercover car park. Accessible to people with reduced mobility. Free public transport for hotel guests. Free WIFI throughout the hotel and in the rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Suites Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Geneve Hotel Cointrin
- Suitehotel Hotel Geneve
- Suitehotel Hotel Cointrin
- Novotel Suites Geneve Canton Of Geneva, Switzerland