Novotel Suites Geneve
US$158
US$111
US$107
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Budget Geneve Palexpo Aeroport(Le Grand Saconnex)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$89
ibis Budget
US$119
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel 33(Cointrin)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe busacross the roadclose to the airportfridge and microwavecity centresuperior suiterestaurant next doorironing roomsingle bedrooms are spaciousshopping mallbath and showerfamily roompublic transportcroissantsmigros supermarketlarge mall
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Very spacious and nice rooms
very close to the airport (just 5 minutes)
Provide free transportation card
very close to the largest shopping mall in Geneva
very close to the city center (accessible by bus number 10)
Iron and ironing board are not available except in the first floor
Limited options in the breakfast
Early check in (not free)

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Ah891973
MarcFISCHER, General Manager at Novotel Suites Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear Ah891973,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Suites Geneve Aeroport.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team.
This is right, our ironing room is on the first floor and you have the access with the key of your room 24/24

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my family for 3 days. The stay was very pleasant and memorable. It is very good, economical and convenient to stay. Located close to the airport (about 3 kms) it offers ample parking spaces for guests but comes at a price of Chf 20/day. The hotel offers free WiFi and breakfast. The menu for breakfast is lavish and is definitely more value for money. The hotel has a bus station and a shopping mall BALEXERT across it and is very convenient for the guests. It even offered us free passes for public transport. The staff at the reception were kind, friendly and welcoming in nature. Overall, it is a very good place to stay and I would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
MarcFISCHER, General Manager at Novotel Suites Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your very good comments

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Clean, functional, affordable, very good restaurant on site. Very close to the airport. Quiet environment. The employees speak excellent english and were very helpful. Breakfast on site was good. I would recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 20 June 2017

I had a great experience. The receptionist Nathalie was very helpful and kind from the check-in to the check-out. I loved the free public transportation card I received for the lenght of my stay and the free massage I was offered. The room (101) was pretty, in my opinion actually big for a single person, somewhat modern, but most importantly, clean. The breakfast was simple, but good. There's a bus station right next to the hotel, which makes it easier to go to and from the city and to and from the airport. The only thing that is missing is a pretty view, which one can't have where the hotel is located, but no problem. For me, as long as the services continue like they were when I stayed there or improve, I'll definitely stay there when I go back again to Geneva. I also gently received an umbrella from someone I believe was the manager, as it was pouring rain as I left the hotel and I wanted to take the bus to the airport. For me, they have a differentiated service. I'm staying there again when I go back to Geneva.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
MarcFISCHER, General Manager at Novotel Suites Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Aline,
Thank you very much for you very nice comment
Hope to welcome you soon

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We had to book this at a last minute as we just missed our flight back into London. The night hotel staff were really lovely despite being at 10pm at night.

The rooms were amazing, we had four rooms on the 2nd floor. Our room 207 was soo clean and had enough space for you to move around without bumping into your suitcase. It had everything you needed with lovely welcome snacks and tea.
The continental breakfast was also included.

If you do get to stay, they have contacts with a pizza takeaway restaurant who delivery the best pizza you would taste and they have loads of options for meat lovers and for vegetarians like me. Definitely choose this as a dinner option as the portions are very generous.

There is a large shopping centre opposite to the hotel (designer shops, cinema and restaurants including McDonald's).

Despite it only being a one night stay before catching our flight early morning.... it was a great experience!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
MarcFISCHER, General Manager at Novotel Suites Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank you very much for this very good comments Kiran
Hope to welcome you again in the future