I recently spent a week at this unique resort, This trip is a annual trip that I take each year , with my oldest daughter and my two grandchildren, We have previously stayed at other Beaches Resorts ,However this Resort (Beaches Ocho Rios ) is situated in what one would seem it’s very own space on the beautiful island of Jamaica.
The resort staff was all, without any exceptions, both professional and friendly; nothing was too much trouble, upon arriving I was greeted by smiling faces and a cold drink of my choice, my grandchildren were also offered snacks while I did a very fast check in process and orientation.
In short , I had a amazing stay ! I met some of the most wonderful people that made my trip simply Amazing !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Minutes away from the newly renovated Ian Fleming International Airport•Kids Camp with certified nannies to pamper the kids •Supervised Xbox® Play Lounge with flat screen plasma TV’s•Kids can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & friends in our Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure•Adults-only El Dorado bar located on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea •A state of the art “Liquid by Beaches” Disco •Pirates Island Water Park offering eleven slides for all ages•Voted Beaches Resorts ‘World’s Leading Family All-Inclusive’ 14 years in a row ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club Hotel Boscobel
- Beaches Boscobel Resort And Golf Club
- Beaches Boscobel Hotel
- Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios
- Beaches Ocho Rios