All reviews kite surfers ocean front close to the airport rented a car the gap deck area rain shower lounge chairs beach side st lawrence gap an ocean view room explore the island nice beach local buses sound of the waves sun loungers locals
Reviewed 11 November 2016

when we first entered the hotel, I was amazed by view and how modern it was. I was happy with the size of room. Had most things we needed even cutlery. The bed was big enough for two of us. love waking up to the beautiful view every morning. Had a terrace/balcony which was great to just chill and relax. I was satisfied with the room service. The staff was very polite. A very private and calm hotel.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2016

I am not sure why some people are just not happy, this is a beachside hotel, with fantastic access to beach, small pool and day beds. there is food and beverage service. This is not a 5star mega resort but a small hotel. It is definitely more for the water activity crowd like surfing, kite, snorkling, etc. It is far from the west coast, near the airport and like all things in barbados, hard to find. Use the hotel taxi and you won't get lost. if you want to help the locals, instead of complaining and saying NO to the coconut offers, pay the vendors/poor folks looking for work on the beach to remove the seaweed that shows up after the storms for 20 bucks.

I had the ocean view studio room. was amazing for two people.

Anyway, i had an ocean view room and my spouse and i had a fantastic time relaxing and swimming in the ocean away from the maddness of nyc and an easy 15 minute drive from the airport.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank DavidP983
Reviewed 28 September 2016

We stayed for one night and booked the hotel because of a special offer and the distance from the airport. We had the ocean front studio and we had breakfast in the morning. The studio had an balcony with the feeling of an cage, surrounded with concrete.
The breakfast (omelett) was less than average and the staff was not very knowledgeable about their products.
Taxi transfer organized by the reception was unbelievable. The taxi was a rundown car in a terrible condition where you couldn't close the windows and the shocks were so bad, it felt you are sitting on the floor.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank PhilUweCollins
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Me and my wife stayed here along with my sister and her partner and my other sister for a few days. Well what can i say it was the best stay i have had in in a hotel the staff was wonderful very helpful and accommodating especially the lady supervisor who we checked in with and the bar lady he was very polite and always kept us entertained with a good conversation.

The rooms are lovely we had a ocean view room with a direct view to beach and sea very clean room with a lovely four poster bed very modern decor and very clean tidy room and balcony with two chairs and a table so you can watch the sea whilst you eat breakfast. The pool and sun loungers are amazing and extremely clean fresh and modern.

I will be booking her next year 100% they have made my stay in Barbados magical

Room tip: ocean view is magical
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank matumar
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Fabulous staff lovely and clean, very hospitable xx
Spent some lovely days by the pool, couldn't fault the facilities, would definately spend a few days their again, not much choice to menu could have more variety

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple