“Birthday dinner”
Review of Lonestar Ribhouse

Lonestar Ribhouse
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Was clean, neat and well presented. Our 2nd time here this time with kids. Food was out fairly fast and was a good meal the kids food as well was fast and they finished with unlimited ice cream. Would have been wonderful to finish with a coffee but no coffee on the menu??
Thanks for a good night over all a well priced good meal with good service.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Went to the Lonestar for the first time on Saturday night. First impression was good but it quickly went down hill from there. After placing our orders (Ribs, beef salad and a hotdog) and getting our initial drink, we then waited 50 minutes for our meal. Noone asked if we wanted more drinks, so we had to bail up one of the servers as she went past. When our meals finally arrived the ribs and the salad were good. My son had ordered a hot dog and chips. The chips came out 5 minutes before the hotdog. Probably about half way through his hotdog, Joshua noticed that the bun was mouldy at which time he stopped eating. We mentioned it to the server when she came to clear away our places, (couldn't get her attention before hand) and she went away to the kitchen with our food and then came back out and walked straight past us to serve another customer. We then mentioned to the chap when we paid our mean and we were brushed off again. I told my hubby to not pay for the hotdog, but as he advised me the server had taken the food away so we had no "proof" . We will not be coming back again.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

went for lunch and ordered steak & ribs the steaks were great but the ribs were a bit dried out and not very nice - the store was busy and quite noisy

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our time last night at the Lonestar. Good atmosphere but a bit loud possibly from everyone having a good time.

Food good but a bit pricy. Chips are not crunchy bit on the cold and soggy side. I had the slow cooked brisket with slaw on torte tia x 2 with chips $31.95. It was very nice to eat but thought a bit expensive.

Wait staff were really good, although I would have purchased more drinks if they popped over to our table a little more often.

Meals took while to get to the table. They did all arrive at the same time which was nice.

Would I go back? Yes, but not running back for more. Would try other places nearby as I feel I can get similiar meals at a cheaper or similiar price with hopefully hot crunchy chips.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately my last night out to this establishment was not one to rave about. Food was very disappointing to say the least. Nothing like when the restaurant first opened. The ribs were dry and tasted bolied with sauce thrown on to them. I ordered a medium rare T Bone and I got a par booked Po piece of meat with sauce on it. Was in no mood to send it back to the kitchen as it took forever to get out in the first place! The best thing on the plate was my salad, although a little tired looking. Sorry but not happy with the food and I will not be going back there.