US$360
US$339
Official Website
  • Pool
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$514/night.

The Inn at Lost Creek(Mountain Village)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$161
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

US$1,975
US$475
Peaks Resort & Spa(Mountain Village)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$178
  • Pool
US$325
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$375/night.

Mountainside Inn(Telluride)
US$139
Hotels.com
US$224
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$271/night.

Hotel Columbia(Telluride)
US$299
US$138
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

1,005 results
All reviewsdouble cabinfree gondolaview restaurantgrocery storefull kitchenhot tubliving roomski rungondola stationshuttle serviceparking feeeasy accessoff seasoncan't wait to go backski resortamazing viewsgas fireplace
Reviewed 12 March 2018

When travelling from Australia to a ski resort as impressive as Telluride, choosing accomodation can be daunting. Knowing where to stay is key to having the best experience possible. Happily, we chose well in Mountain Lodge. Our 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo was a compact suite with amazing views from both the lounge room & bedroom. Like most American condos in which we have stayed, we found the decor & kitchen quite dated with dark timbers, dark wall colours, colour ceilings, dark furnishings & poor lighting. Whilst this is obviously what is popular in the US, we find it challenging as we are accustomed to more modern, lighter, brighter accomodations in Australia. We stayed in 3106 in a building called San Sophia. Access to the ski slopes, the reception area, restaurant & free shuttle is very easy & our only criticism is that this condo needs a new lounge & some champagne glasses! The lounge is quite uncomfortable, but was tolerated because the view is so good. The staff at Mountain Village are all extremely pleasant, helpful & knowledgable. We didn’t use the pool area, but heard very positive comments from other guests who did use it. All in all, Mountain Lodge is a very good place to stay!

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank sammac0110
Reviewed 10 March 2018

The Mountain Lodge bills itself as "ski in, ski out", which it sort of is, but not really. There's one "bunny hill" type slope that you can ski down from the lodge and get to a lift that will take you to the main part of the mountain. Otherwise, you can walk the 300 yards or so (or take their shuttle) up to the gondola station and go from there. The lodge itself is a strange configuration. The main building houses the reception area, a bar and restaurant, a conference room, the pool/spa and the fitness center. All of the guest rooms and condos are in different buildings; some more convenient to the main lodge than others. Parking is extremely limited and costs $20/day, so I recommend using the valet parking service, which is the same price. Be prepared to do some walking to get from your condo to the lodge. The guest rooms are tiny, as are some of the condos. We rented a 2 bedroom condo, which had a very small kitchen area and a living room that would only accommodate 3 people. If you have 4 or more people, you will want to upgrade to the deluxe condo, which is much more spacious. The rooms are done in a typical mountain lodge decor and are in decent shape, although there are signs of sub-par workmanship, such as sloppy caulking in the bathtubs (my tub was stained with caulk.) The tubs are also very high and difficult to get into, so if you have limited mobility, request accommodations or a bathroom with a shower stall. The bathroom vanity lighting is horrendous. There is only one, dim overhead light and zero lighting above the mirror. There is one tiny wall sconce that doesn't illuminate anything but the sink. I had to use a flashlight to see well enough to apply makeup. The staff was generally polite, though our guests reported some less than friendly interactions. They were fairly responsive to requests, though they forgot to move my luggage when I changed rooms and I had to call and remind them. Several of our guests also reported issues like heaters that were not working, leaky faucets and the like. The staff did attend to those matters when asked, however. The food was pretty good, but overpriced, which is par for the course in Telluride. In sum, it's not bad but I would expect nicer finishings and more attentive staff for the price. I don't think our group will return there.

Room Tip: Small rooms- request a deluxe condo if you have more than 3 people in your group.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MTtraveler01
Management response:Responded 13 March 2018

Joy, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us at the Mountain Lodge! I'm sorry to hear that the furnishings and in-room amenities did not meet your expectations; we are in the process of undergoing a remodel over the next 2 years that should address these concerns, and we hope to welcome you and your group back to experience our newly upgraded rooms.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

From the quiet location steps from Mountain Village to the excellent restaurant and friendly staff, this place has everything you could want in Telluride accommodations and the price is extremely reasonable. I traveled with my husband and stayed here last week and have booked a summer trip to stay here with our three teenagers. We would not stay anywhere else!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mvandyke
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I stayed at the Mountain Lodge in Telluride 6 days and 5 nights for a work conference. To make sure I got the most out of my trip, I called the concierge service a few weeks beforehand to get a layout of the region. When I called I spoke with Joe who was beyond helpful in giving me places to eat, shop, and check out in both Telluride as well as the surrounding area. I stayed in a small room with one queen bed, which was sufficient as I wasn't spending much time in it anyway, however I can see where it might be a taaaad smallish for two people (or a family) but the amazing views out of my window more than made up for it! My co-workers stayed in a suite which was beautiful, and had more than enough space for multiple families. My ONLY gripe was they didn't have a microwave in my room (but my co-workers in the suite did so I simply used theirs) but if that's my chief complaint after 6 days I think the Mountain Lodge did a great job! I would absolutely stay here again whether I was in town for business or pleasure. Thanks again Joe!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2018

My family couldn't ask for more. Definitely, we took the right choice to stay at Mountain Lodge, my little munchkin enjoy it, and we decided to celebrate his birthday there, Those are the memories that always will be present in our lives.
The hotel is located right by the gondola station; we enjoyed the rides at any time.
Best,
We are coming back soon. Thank you Mountain Lodge.
Ericka G.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 13 March 2018

Ericka, we're so happy that you and your family were able to have such a great and memorable experience with us here at the Mountain Lodge! We'll look forward to your return visit.