US$239
  • Pool
The Inn at Lost Creek(Mountain Village)(Great Value!)
US$229
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$269/night.

Peaks Resort & Spa(Mountain Village)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$195
  • Pool
Mountain Lodge Telluride(Mountain Village)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$186
Priceline
US$1,975
US$518
US$239
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$281/night.

Hotel Columbia(Telluride)
US$299
US$290
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$332/night.

US$170
US$250
US$350
All reviewsshuttle servicefire pitbedroom condofree shuttleexercise areaexercise roombar stoolsheated outdoor poolminute drivespent a weekweight roompaper thin wallslarge fireplaceparked our carski clubthe perfect place to stayevery amenity
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Went to Telluride for a week by myself and thoroughly enjoyed staying here in one of the lock-off rooms. Yes, the sound level to the adjoining condo is noticable, they should devise a way to more soundproof barrier....but all the positives WAY offset this minor item.
The staf is super-freindly and professional. They went out of their way to address any question or need I had.The shuttle service was a huge convenience I used several times a day. They were never more than 3 minutes away from a pickup/dropoff for me. The funicular was a huge luxury: true ski-in/ski-out. No trudging back up a hill at the end of the day....just hop on slopeside.
For the price I paid, this was a real gem and I will stay here again on my inevitable return to Telluride.

Room Tip: Try for a room close to the center where the elevator is. Makes accessing everything a breeze
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Kieffer P, General Manager at Bear Creek Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Bear Creek Lodge guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Lodge. We are so pleased you had a great experience with all of our amenities and the lock- off unit. Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff. I have been working with my lead maintenance director to try and sound proof the doors. Still a work in progress, as the unit can be rented as a 3 bedroom and the doors need to be opened when rented that way.
We look forward to your next visit to Telluride and Bear Creek Lodge.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Beaver Creek Lodge has a high price but I found it disappointing. For over $200/night, there was trash in the drawers( not cleaned out by room service), no hair dryer, a coffee maker with no place to plug it into but when it was on the floor, no daily house keeping. When I arrived there was coffee ( and bathroom amenities for one day though I'd booked three.) A few of the shuttle drivers didn't offer to help with skis and the wait for the service was very long. ( One other driver was great.)
Seems like very poor customer service for the price one is paying. Not recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Kieffer P, General Manager at Bear Creek Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Bear Creek Lodge guest,
Thank you for your candid review of the Lodge and our service. It sounds like you stayed in one of our lock off units. This is a bedroom locked off of either a 2 or 3 bedroom condo. With regards to the coffee machine, all of our lock offs have a vanity were these are placed with an outlet. I apologize you had to plug in your coffee pot on the floor. With regards to in room amenities, we would be happy to bring you extra items at anytime. I will speak with our housekeeping team regarding the trash in one of your drawers. It is stated in all of our advertising and communication that we do not offer daily cleaning unless you book 5 days or more and in that case we offer a complimentary mid week clean. However, our front desk and housekeeping team would be happy to bring extra towels and sheets as well as take any trash out at your request. With regards to the shuttle drivers, I will also speak with them to ensure they are helping our guests to the full extent of their availability. This is a very surprising as the majority of Bear Creeks' reviews are very positive regarding our service and mainly positive about our shuttle drivers.
We hope you will give Bear Creek Lodge a chance to change your opinion of our service and the Lodge as a whole for a future stay.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

This is a great little place. Location for skiing is good particularly if you use the funicular to get to the slope. Staff was amazing. Very friendly. My 7 year old loved this place. We will definitely go back

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Kieffer P, General Manager at Bear Creek Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Bear Creek Lodge guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Lodge! We are so happy you and your family had a great stay at the Lodge. We really appreciate the kind words.
We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Our family (2 adults, 2 kids) stayed 5 nights in a lockoff hotel room from 12/21-12/4 and I would not recommend these rooms, which are small hotel-style rooms with bunk beds for kids. Our prior time in Telluride we stayed in town in a condo (which was great), but wanted to try the Mountain Village side this time. The lodge has a good location and all of the front desk staff were very nice. But we had a horrible incident our second-to-last night where it sounded like a jet plane was taking off in the room above us at 11 pm and the wall of our bedroom was shaking. Sebastian at the front desk came down and did a nice job trying to figure it out; eventually he heard from someone in maintenance and we had to open an access door in the ceiling of the closet to close a vent for the dryer in the room above, but the whole experience took an hour and was very annoying. I happened to run into the general manager the next day in the lobby and told him about it, but he was indifferent and there was no offer to credit us for the night or even an apology. I travel 45 nights a year at all levels of hotels, and would not stay here again. There are far better places to stay in Telluride.

Room Tip: Don't stay in a lockoff room (eg 205C, 305 C, etc).
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Kieffer P, General Manager at Bear Creek Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review the Lodge. The unit you stayed in is a 3 bedroom condo and you rented one of the bedrooms of that condo. Bear Creek Lodge is made up of 1-4 bedroom condos. The lock off is just an option to offer inexpensive rates. I do apologize if during our conversation you felt I was indifferent or not apologetic. I did give you my business card in hopes to have you book at Bear Creek Lodge and offered a discount and an upgrade to a 1 bedroom condo for a future stay. I do hope you take me up on my offer and a chance to change your perspective of Bear Creek Lodge.

Kieffer Parrino
General Manager of Bear Creek Lodge

Reviewed 18 February 2018

What a great time in Telluride Colorado and the Bear Creek Lodge was the icing on the cake. Brittany from Telluride Ski Resort booked our trip for us and she was great to work with. I will definitely utilize her services next time in Telluride. Keifer, Donald and Crystal were so delightful and helpful during our stay at Bear Creek Lodge. What a great place ti stay and would definitely stay here again. Shuttle worked all the time to drop you off to the Gondola which would take you to skiing as well as downtown Telluride. No worries about driving anywhere. Thanks again staff at the Bear Creek Lodge. We would love to come back again perhaps in the summer when it is brutally hot here in Florida. Thanks again for everything.

Room Tip: 305 was a great place to stay close to shuttle.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Kieffer P, General Manager at Bear Creek Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Bear Creek Lodge! Thank you for the kind words about Bear Creek and the staff. We enjoyed having you and your family at the Lodge. I would highly recommend coming out in the summer. There are many activities and festivals as well as great hikes right out the backdoor of Bear Creek Lodge.

We hope to see you this summer!