Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Huyền N

Great hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 May 2024
Ken is an excellent man who helped me alots 🥰 staying here is a good choice for you. Next time when I come back here, I will stay here again. A wonderful trip ever. Find Ken to make your trip great 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Date of stay: May 2024
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 4 weeks ago
Dear Huyen N,

Thank you for choosing Cross Vibe Pattaya Seaphere for your recent holidays.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and it is great to read that you have enjoyed your stay and the team was able to add to your stay experience . Thank you for praising our associates, your words are a great testimony of their commitment and dedication and rest assured will share the encouraging remarks with the team and Mr. Ken.

We thank you for staying with us and for praising the service and team and we would be delighted to welcome you again for another great stay.

RM 1,426
6.5 km from Cross Vibe Pattaya Seaphere
    RM 145
3.7 km from Cross Vibe Pattaya Seaphere
View more hotels in Na Chom Thian
All reviews great love sea view nice view rooftop bar excellent stay nice hotel nice room ken furniture cleanliness pattaya pillows services
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2024

Thanks to all the hotel staff, especially Mr. Ken, we had a great time!

I really liked the rooftop pool, delicious breakfasts (very good menu, everything is always fresh)

The sea is very close, there are also shops nearby, it was a pleasant and soulful vacation

Room tip: A bit far from the city, but this wasn’t a problem for us
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Management Cross, Owner at Cross Vibe Pattaya Seaphere, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2024

Dear Julia K,

Thank you for choosing us for your recent holidays.

We’re all appreciative of your kind comments and it is gratifying to read that you had a great stay and enjoyed our pool, the views and our restaurant. Thank you also for your candid comments on the service delivery and special mention to Mr. Ken, your words are a great testimony of their dedication and it is encouraging to the team to continue to provide service that not only meets, but exceeds our guests' expectations.

Once again thank you for your review and the recommendation we trust the impressions will bring you back for another great stay.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 March 2024

All of the sevices are exellent. Room is very clean, and breakfast, view and persons are all nice. I will visit again if I come again in Pattaya. Driver Ken is also kind for pick up service to our destination.
I recommand all of you read this review to visit here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear 미니 겸 ,

Thank you for choosing us for your recent holiday. We’re all appreciative of your kind comments and it is gratifying to read that you had a great stay and enjoyed our rooms, breakfast and service.

Also thank you for praising our associates, your words are a great testimony of their commitment and dedication to creating memorable experiences for our valued guests and rest assured will share the encouraging remarks with Khun Ken.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and thank you for the recommendations and we truly look forward to the pleasure to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2024

My firsttime at cross vibe seaphere.Perfect hotel, fantastic rooms, wonderful and friendly reception. each requests was done to my satisfaction by the wonderful staff. We have a good memories. If you stay here you can see fantastic sea view at your balcony. I recomment for everyone. I will be back again next time

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Cholticha R,

Thank you for choosing Cross Vibe Pattaya Seaphere for your recent holidays.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and it is great to read that you enjoyed overall your stay as well as thank you for outlining what made your stay and experience memorable. At Cross a great stay is always our goal and puts smiles on our faces as we continue to deliver services that not only meets but exceeds our guest expectation.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, thank you for the recommendations and we truly look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2024

Mr Ken was extremely helpful with my luggage to my room as I am handicapped. The hotel seems new and is very clean and modem. There is a security guard at the ground floor and helped me back the rental car into the spot. A very nice biew of the oven from the sky deck were the swimming pool is located.

Room tip: Welcome drink is not much, may suggest just skipping that offer.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Management Cross, Owner at Cross Vibe Pattaya Seaphere, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2024

Dear Phillip Lee A,

Thank you for choosing Cross Vibe Pattaya Seaphere for your recent holidays.

We appreciate your candid comments on our rooms, service and special mentions to Mr. Ken and the team contributing to your overall experience.

The Team and I are committed to delivering the ultimate holiday for our valuable guest and are very pleased that we were able to create a memorable getaway. Once again thank you for your review and the recommendation and we truly look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 28 January 2024

Awesome modern, clean and sleek hotel with friendly and helpful staff. Room service options are pretty good, and only a 10 minute drive to jomtien food markets and beach etc. Quite comfortable for my stay here and great aesthetics all round. I would definitely like to come back again!

Room tip: Be sure to download the bolt app to help you get around the town
Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Management Cross, Owner at Cross Vibe Pattaya Seaphere, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2024

Dear Farshan S,

Thank you for choosing us for your recent holidays.

We appreciate your candid comments on our in rooms, food offers and glad that the service team was able to contribute to your overall experience.

The Team and I are committed to delivering the ultimate holiday for our valuable guest and are very pleased that we were able to create memorable getaway. Once again thank you for your review and the recommendation we all look forward to welcome you back for another great stay.