Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Culture05206362382

Sunsun

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Mar 2023
ห้องดี บรรยายในโรงแรมดี วิวสวยมากค่ะ เงียบเหมาะสำหรับมาพักผ่อนมากๆ ช่วงบ่สยๆก็พักผ่อนที่ห้อง เย็นๆก็ลงมาชมวิว พระอาทิตย์ใกล้ตก มีลมหน่อยๆ เย็นสบาย ปล่อยใจค่ะ แนะนำเลย บรรยายดีสุดๆค่ะ
Is good,The atmosphere is great. suitable for leisure travel
Date of stay: March 2023
    RM 385
  • Trip.com
6.2 km from Nantra Pattaya Baan Ampoe Beach
View more hotels in Na Chom Thian
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for a few days while having work done on my boat at Ocean marina which is walking distance away. Nice comfortable rooms and friendly staff. Good seafood restaurant and street food available nearby. Also check Baan Amphur beach and the street art on the road there. A great location for the area if you don’t want the hassle of Pattaya city.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 May 2019 via mobile

The old lady had full of confident that she did not listen to the customer. It was a stupid thing which i had to let you know as it's required 200 letters.

An old lady at front desk asked me for deposit. So I showed her a deposit receipt with 3 room numbers from my friend. She kept asking for a deposit and said every room need to pay 1000 thb deposit & she was giving me free deposit of one roon for me (she wrote down 2 room numbers). I said so this meant you need a deposit for each room. She said no, I got one room free deposit. Then my friend asked her to delete 2 room number form her receipt.
Me: ????

She was upset and cannot hide her emotion. I could sense from her voice, her eyes, her gesture, her speech.
She is the worst person in hospitality, I have ever seen in my life. (I'm 33 now).
I was with Hilton. I never expect a 5 stars service from my 800 thb stay. Just a person with a smile and listen, not a ready-to-fight front desk.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

A budgeted hotel with sea view. They do have parking and nearby you can find many sea food / Thai restaurant. Don’t expect any other kind of food apart from it. Room was nice with sea view and comfortable bed. Staff was supportive.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Last Year we stayed there for the Thailand Swimathon Event 2017 which is held in Baan Ampoe Beach , distance to the race site is pretty near. Room are clean and new , love the way the rooms are spacious. 500 m walk to race site . Nearby about 100 metres walk there is a seafood restaurant where we could indulge in thai seafood. Love the place so much , coming back to stay this year for Thailand Swimathon Event Pattaya 2018. Price is reasonable for the rooms , value for money.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I think this a Good value budget hotel. The location and service exceeded my expectations. The rooms were also clean and spacious. Would definitely consider returning to this hotel. I do advise you use a car to travel to the hotel though.

Date of stay: March 2017