“Authentic delicious food”

Naan-Flavours of India
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Tuaran
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Just amazing food served the way you like it
And if you want any thing special just ask the chef Brahma Jadev
And let him creat your fresh mouthwatering for you
What more can you ask for ?

1  Thank madhvanis

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our Saturday night meal at Naan. The outdoor seating area looked very appealing with the myriad of warm colours of the upholstery. Location-wise, Naan is directly in front of a wide open lawn offering great views of the sunset.

We had some nicely themed cocktails to begin our meal.

We picked a menu to share for two. I can’t quite remember the names of choices we made but we had chicken tandoori tikka, three kinds of curry, papadom and chutneys, naan and a delicious kulfi sort of dessert to replace a sweet potato-based one (?) which I was already turning down because we had eaten very very well.

I was worried that my kids will have a hard time finding something to eat because their taste buds are not accustomed to the Indian flavours and spices. I arranged ahead with the hotel’s Restaurant Reservations Desk to prepare mildly spaced chicken tandoori tikka and plain basmati rice. My kids were contented with their dinner although this was not typical fare for them.

I’d be glad to have a chance to have another meal here again.

Make sure you make a reservation as the restaurant only has two-seatings (6pm and 8.30 pm) per night.

2  Thank Sinag
Reviewed 23 October 2017

This restaurant was my favorite within the rasa ria, really enjoyed the food here, the staff were lovely and the meals were very good

1  Thank VMH0312
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great to have a variety of options at Rasa Ria resort, and this Indian was awesome. The fish curry was delightful, the cheesy naan a big hit with the kids and generally an enjoyable evening.

1  Thank noddy77
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

As a huge curry lover, when I saw there was a curry restaurant my eyes lit up.
Sadly though despite excellent service the menu was to jazzed up and sometimes sticking to basics and the meals people know and love do the job. None of your traditional dishes neither the less the onion barges were a dream.

Would advise if opened minded give it a go, my opinion not enough of what people know from a Indian restaurant ie Midras, Baliti and jalfrezzi.

Other options in hotel.