“Same at Domino's at Home”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #24 of 70 Restaurants in Big Bear Lake
Reviewed 21 November 2016

You can always count on Domino's. Quality control not an issue here at BB Domino's. This is the same as the pizza I get at home. Delivery service is always quick and the service of its drivers is spot on.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Ordered Pizza and got it delivered to our cabin. The pizza was delivered nice and hot. Perfect timing for my hungry guests.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Group of 12 ordered 5 pizzas. Came quick, hot, and full of toppings. The restaurant itself is aprox. 3 miles away from where we stayed, but delivery was good.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Tried to grab a pizza and salad at this place one night on my way home. (I live in the area.) My wife and I have ordered pizza deliveries from this place in the past and everything went fine however, on this visit to their store the service was poor at best. The guy that took my order gave me an attitude and argued with me when he made mistakes on my order. When the food was ready, none of the employees called out my name and no one had directed me to look at a status screen that was in another corner of the room from where I was seated. When I asked about my order after over one half hour, I was informed by another employee that the food had been waiting for me and the employee that I ordered the food from was standing nearby avoiding my gaze. I can't recommend this place since there are two places in town that have MUCH better pizza. I recommend Maggio's or Red Baron for better pizza AND service.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

Me and a group of friends were STARVING and the only thing open around was Domino's or Dennys... Obvi choice picking Dominos! We were staying at a camp so we decided to Pick Up so the drivers wouldn't be confused about where we were.... We had only 15 minutes before closing by the time we got there! Our pizzas were Hot , Fresh, and ready to go! Even got some free ranch! Thanks Domino's Big Bear for your amazing friendliness and quick service! :)