“Nice junkie”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #25 of 71 Restaurants in Big Bear Lake
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Always a nice junkie pizza! I also asked for an apple with pecans salad, very fresh and tasty. The staff was very friendly and the service was quick.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I have rarely been so impressed with a crew as well run as these guys, blew me away. I have seen some In N Outs have staffs this industrious but never for Pizza. There must have been 12-14 employees Working, and working well together. Seemlessly knowing exactly what needed to be done and how to work as a team to get it done flawlessly. The 2 pizzas we ordered were ready in 15 min and they were under a deluge of phone orders- everything flowed and tagged effortlessly. Pizza was Hot and outstanding- and this was a Friday Night- half the town must have been ordering pizzas. I would definitely look forward to stopping here again our next trip into Big Bear. Perfect kickoff for our weekend and what nice staff. And they had Ice cold bottled sodas in assorted sizes for reasonable prices.

1  Thank T-2SanDiego
Reviewed 21 November 2016

You can always count on Domino's. Quality control not an issue here at BB Domino's. This is the same as the pizza I get at home. Delivery service is always quick and the service of its drivers is spot on.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Ordered Pizza and got it delivered to our cabin. The pizza was delivered nice and hot. Perfect timing for my hungry guests.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Group of 12 ordered 5 pizzas. Came quick, hot, and full of toppings. The restaurant itself is aprox. 3 miles away from where we stayed, but delivery was good.