“Good Water Theme Park but.....”

Gold Coast Morib International Resort
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Banting
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Good Water Theme Park but.....”
Reviewed 18 September 2011

This resort has a very enjoyable water theme park for children and even adult but.... what disappointed us is the management of the hotel. We stay for two nights no room service provided only help to change the towels. Poor and dirty breakfast serve, not enough staff to do the clean up and fill the empty food tray... a lot of flies around the table and even at the serving food counter. Slippery floor tiles around the swimming pool cause a lot of children fall down and get hurt while running. Hope the management will look into it and improve the area that suppose to serve better. Hope with next return we can see the improvement.

50 Thank wfy1123

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
  • Indonesian first
Reviewed 18 September 2011

I will never come back, and never recommend the place. Apart from the rooms which was spacious and comfortable, there was an awful smell in the air, bad service, the ultimate was the coffee house was full of flies. I have photos to proof.
Be warned ! !

• Stayed September 2011
49 Thank JonJes

Travellers are raving about these Banting hotels

Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 13 September 2011

decided to have a 2d-1n break at the same time wanting the kids to have fun. putting aside the hotel/apartment surrounding view which is unpleasant, the internal landscaping is plausible.

we arrived 12pm for early check-in, unpacked and get our daughters to sleep. the room was clean, well designed (balinese style) and each rooms equipped with personal jacuzzi. satellite TV & wifi is not ready as advertised in the internet.

woke up at 4PM and get them ready to enjoy the water theme park. for our 3 years old girl, 2 hours is enough for her to savor the good times.

restaurant dinner is a little bit disappointing with minimal a la carte menu, while the next day breakfast is reasonable for a new hotel like this.

right after breakfast we had a stroll at the beach, which is close the hotel but dirty. lucky for the small sand crabs kept my daughter occupied for 30 mins. by 11am we drove back home.

online booking is as accurate as it is written.

all in all, decent 3 star hotel/apartment, but not even close to a resort. many facilities unavailable still under construction. may get 4 star if the restaurant at tip top condition

12 Thank FHariri
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Reviewed 4 September 2011

Have a nice & enjoyable holiday over there! Love the water theme park very much!
The beach so nice. Just love it! Sure will be back to u!

12 Thank LetsWalk2
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I made an online reservation in July for August. I want to warn others to beware of the misleading statement in their website. They said can CANCEL up to 1 day prior to arrival. I gave my credit card details for a guaranteed confirmation. I have many countless times and never had this bad experience. Theu called me up and said all extra beds taken up as they are reserved for guests who paid up front. The next day I found out my credit cars had been charged for my two rooms for two nights. My grouse is, it was never mentioned that I would be charged immediately! I called n was told I cammot cancel but, "yes, you can cancel to another date so what date you want."!!. The manager who called me said the same thing and could not resolve my grouses despite I mentioned the misleading statement in their website. They never called me back to resolve the matter n I just checked they had taken doen their web pages temporary. I wil give another review after my stay. Just be aware of the charges.

• Stayed August 2011
22 Thank chfamlee
Also consider these accommodations in or near Banting
6.9 km away
29.0 km away
Seri Bayu Resort
Seri Bayu Resort
#10 of 14 in Sepang

Been to Gold Coast Morib International Resort? Share your experiences!