“Saturday breakfast”

Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The pub has recently had a refurbishment, including a lick of paint inside and out with new external signage, a bar and restaurant refurbishment making it a great place to socialise with friends or have dinner, choosing something from the delicious new menu that we have created for you. The pub now offers great quality home-made food, a full selection of beers and wines, including locally brewed Bedford Cask Ales, Eagle IPA, Bombardier and regularly changing guest ales. Book today for a lovely dining experience.
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely breakfast just the bacon a tad over cooked to me so on the hard and dry side. Poached egg cooked perfect, friendly staff, a good place to come for a breakfast

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We used to have breakfast quite frequently at the Fir Tree Inn and thought it was a bit of an undiscovered treat. More recently the prices have gone up and one of our favourites, eggs benedict, is no longer available. Don't get me wrong, everything was fine bit it's no longer the really inexpensive breakfast treat that it used to be.

We might look around to see what else is available in Woburn, Woburn Sands or Bow Brickhill

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Never been here before but I will be going back, lovely breakfast, my poached egg was perfect and so were my husbands fried eggs for me this is a big thing on a breakfast so well done! Good choice and friendly staff

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Always good value and cheerful staff. Good drinking pub. Good atmosphere. Would recommend to others..

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Just had a great lunch once again, the mix grill is one of the best I have ever had,and I have now had it six times since December and it has been great every time.my wife and family have tried most of the menu and have all said it was good,so I thought it was time for a review.This hotel,pub restaurant on the edge of Woburn Sands,is well situated and if the hotel is as good as the pub and restaurant,I would certainly stay,all the staff are friendly and helpful and the pub is suitable for everyone including your dog if you ask.