4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$87
Trip.comUS$61
getaroom.comUS$94
2,346 results
All reviews infinity pool swim up bar buffet breakfast jet ski cable car great resort beach langkawi hv cenang jacuzzi sunset
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 December 2021

Check-in : 07/12/21
Check-out: 10/12/21
Room : Upgraded to Deluxe room (originally Superior), RM20/night extra charge

The reason I paid extra RM20/night because the supposedly Superior room (garden view) was too gloomy with the garden itself lacked maintenance probably due to Covid-19 MCO, they have become understaff.

The food served from both Lagenda and La Villa restaurants were delicious in my opinion. Special thanks to Mr. Khairuddin for he went all the way out to serve me and my parents on our last dinner before check-out on the next evening.

Most of the staffs are friendly, however some of them do need more trainings to welcome and serve guests because I found that a girl (I didn't pick up her name) at the Front Desk seemed annoyed when I asked her a few questions about the service being offered at the hotel (spa, gym etc.)

However, the most notable unpleasant experience which took away the perfect score (mind you, I'm not a fussy traveler) was the incident of miscommunication between the Front Desk and the Guard/ Security post. I was told that I can make food delivery order, but to my surprise, the security didn't allow the rider to send the food albeit I was waiting more than half an hour at the Lobby.

Other than that, I would say me and my parents did enjoy our stay here. My mum loved to be pampered at the Spa whereas my dad loved its pristine beach.

Will I visit again? Yes if I have the chance.

Room tip: Rooms facing the pool or sea/ beach
Date of stay: December 2021
Holiday Villa, General Manager at Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2022

Dear PakLang ,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience at Holiday Villa Beach Resort Spa Langkawi. In term of service, we are most appreciative of your feedback as it is only through constructive comments from you and we wish to reassure you that we have taken immediate action via conducting counseling & constant training sessions on job technique for all of our service staff to ensure our valued guests are happy and as comfortable as possible.

Looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 December 2021 via mobile

Stayed there for a good 5 days with my family, booked Antara Suite directly with the resort as I travelled with 3 children. Got a very pleasent suprised on arrival as my room was upgraded to the royal suite. The suite was like no others as it was very spacious ( trust me no words can described how spacious it was) with 2 + 1 rooms all equiped with ensuite bathrooms with bathtubs. Furthermore the resort came with newly upgradedinterior for other rooms. The resort located just by the beach of Pantai Tengah. My children had a lot of fun as they can repeatedly play by the beach. Quite near to chenang beach if u like to shops. Would recommend everyone who travel with family to come here.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Luqmanazh89,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience at Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi.

Your kind compliments about the hotel are very much appreciated.

Together with my team, we look forward very much to your next stay with us and thank you for your support.

Reviewed 18 November 2021

Check in & Check out : Fast (5 rooms)

Location : Good - Pantai Tengah near to Pantai Chenang
(Chenang is quite jam in the night)

Beach : Superb view. Feel like private beach
- But 2-3 dog in the beach.
- No light to the beach at night.

Room: Seems a bit old. Night time, the area almost dark. Some part of the corridor & exit also no light. A bit scary if you when out for dinner and coming back going to darker corridor. No light in the park or tree.
Nearby hotel (- box) : The beach full of light during night. Quite happening.
2 of the rooms didn't get mineral water.

Air-con : Very cool. (controller didn't work), wake at 4am and OFF the aircon.

Pool: Quite nice but..... pool open at 10am until 7pm (1st time see pool open at 10am). Maybe due to manpower-less (hiring may need)

Many to improve........ May stay again if there improvement.....

Room tip: Request for room in center
1  Thank Luke P

Dear Mr. Luke ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us on your stay. We wish to let you know that our hotel design reflects the traditional style of Malaysian architecture synonym with its “Truly Asia” slogan in its tourism campaign is promoting the uniqueness of local cultural and heritage besides, hotel had spent huge amount on refurbishment of hotel rooms over the year to improve the comfort for guests and we constantly upgrade guestrooms and facilities.

We are sorry that your stay is not completely satisfying, we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and make your next stay a complete success in every respect.

Until then, have a pleasant day ahead!

Best regards,

Reviewed 12 November 2021 via mobile

I am writing this compliment to pay my regards, and to thank you for the wonderful service, and hospitality. We were really concerned regarding the service but no doubt we had a wonderful time staying over here, and we will definitely come again, and will also recommend your hotel to our friends, and family. From food to room service everything was perfect, and we really appreciate the effort you put in to make your guest comfortable. I wish you all the very best, and we will definitely come again. Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Mohd Nasrullah,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Holiday Villa Beach Resort and Spa Langkawi

We are honoured that you have chosen to stay with us and for being our guests.

It is a great pleasure for all management and staff to be of service to you and we thank you from the bottom of our heart for giving us an excellent rating.

We truly look forward to your next return trip and looking forward to the opportunity to take care of you and rendered our best service that you rightfully deserved for being our valued guests."Let Us Manja You"

Until then, have a good day ahead!

Reviewed 9 November 2021

Let me begin with the positives:
- newly refurbished room;
- beachfront property;
- close to Underwater World (5 minute drive).

And now the reasons for my rating (read opportunity for improvement)
- "Very" ordinary breakfast spread - we didn't even bother eating at the restaurant on our last day because we were simply tired eating the same plain-tasting spread every day in the morning;
- No fan in the room - truly mind boggling! Yes, the property apparently encourages everyone to blast the air-con on all day and night long;
- Extra charge to use the infinity pool even for in-house guests;
- Zero customer centricity - I needed a bottle opener. I contacted the relevant hotel staff by phone and was told that they would send it to the room, however no one ever showed up. When I went over to pick it up myself, the staff insisted that they would send it to the room. On the second day, I once again tried my luck, however no one even answered the call.
- Dark corridors
- Jaded staff
- During our stay, no one was standing guard at the entrance to 'ensure' that the guests were scanning MySejahtera app and checking their temperature before entering the resort premises. What ever happened to SOP compliance?
- The property should consider growing plants that drive away mosquitoes in their balconies. The 'garden' was littered with cigarette butts.

Overall, it was a truly forgettable experience at this property.

2  Thank Young078